User Tag List

12 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Imagine yourself as another type

Suddenly, your preferences are set, for life, to some random combination of preferences. This is all psychological: all else stays the same. Describe how you would feel, and what you would do.

If you don't know how to pick a type at RANDOM, do this:
    1) choose any type you damn please.. anything.. no matter
    2) throw coins 4 times to change any of the 4 preferences.. one coin throw to change I/E, if u wish, one to change N/S, one to change F/T, one for P/J. it's 50% chance to chance any preference .. so you'll end up with any random type, given a fair coin.

So, what you'd do, how you'd feel? give an essay response if you so feel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I used the "flip a coin 4 times technique" with heads being "E-S-T-J" and tails being "I-N-F-P" and ended up getting ESFP.

ESFPs that i've met IRL are very fun people. There have been certain social situations where i've acted like an ESFP and it lightened the tension in the atmosphere. The ESFPs that i know may act spontaneously almost all the time, but once they find something or someone likable, they are very loyal. My ESFP grandfather has been married to my ISFJ grandmother for 56 years... going to visit them is almost like watching a sitcom.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am other types on a daily basis.

I'ld like to try out infp, because to get an idea about how getting an idea works in a Fi-Ne combo
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    2) throw coins 4 times to change any of the 4 preferences.. one coin throw to change I/E, if u wish, one to change N/S, one to change F/T, one for P/J. it's 50% chance to chance any preference .. so you'll end up with any random type, given a fair coin.
    Haha, I did this just now. Got INTJ. Not a far cry from what I am (if you put aside the huge Ni/Si divide).

MBTI
    xxxx

And the coin flipper says:
    ISTP

Trying to figure out if my asshole rating just went up or down.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ENTP

My coin made me an ENFJ.

The last school day has ended, Christmas holiday has just begun. There's a lot going on at the school... digitalizing the communication and restructuring the second and third grades. I'm totally on it - all students at one campus regardless their study choices. Integration is the key, this will create more understanding between the students. Studies have showed the weaker students profit from being in a class together with strong students. The strong students have a drawback, true, but that is less than the positive effect on the weak ones. That way, we'll be able to create equal chances for everyone. Most of the teachers are against, of course, because it's easier to teach homogenous classes. They just don't care about equality between the students!

Whew. Was this an ENFJ?

Just to inform you - while I'm all okay with all students on one campus, I'm against too mixed classes. Not only because they are harder to teach, actually because I've been in them as a student - on both the weak and the strong side. As a weak student, I was frustrated because the teacher seemed to teach only the strong ones. As a strong student, I was frustrated because the lessons were way to slow and without any challenges. In both situations not a lot of knowledge was transferred. Moreover, I don't think mixed classes create more understanding between students of different abilities.
    But I guess ENFJ!Tamske would not let herself stop by those petty practical problems...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

INFJ. I'm not so far off being an INFJ. Just give me a bit of Fe and Ti and there you have it. I've been mistaken twice for being an INFJ too.

Second try.
    ENFP... No.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    My coin made me an ENFJ.

The last school day has ended, Christmas holiday has just begun. There's a lot going on at the school... digitalizing the communication and restructuring the second and third grades. I'm totally on it - all students at one campus regardless their study choices. Integration is the key, this will create more understanding between the students. Studies have showed the weaker students profit from being in a class together with strong students. The strong students have a drawback, true, but that is less than the positive effect on the weak ones. That way, we'll be able to create equal chances for everyone. Most of the teachers are against, of course, because it's easier to teach homogenous classes. They just don't care about equality between the students!

Whew. Was this an ENFJ?

Just to inform you - while I'm all okay with all students on one campus, I'm against too mixed classes. Not only because they are harder to teach, actually because I've been in them as a student - on both the weak and the strong side. As a weak student, I was frustrated because the teacher seemed to teach only the strong ones. As a strong student, I was frustrated because the lessons were way to slow and without any challenges. In both situations not a lot of knowledge was transferred. Moreover, I don't think mixed classes create more understanding between students of different abilities.
    But I guess ENFJ!Tamske would not let herself stop by those petty practical problems...
    I would definitely say that is ENFJ in theory (you hit the "fairness for all on the head"), but it definitely doesn't line up with my personal views. I am all for segrigating students based on skill level for the same reasons you state becuase in my mind that gives the students the best chance at success. I actually have a friend who is in charge of special needs children for the school district and they put profoundly disabled children in the same classes as "regular" students. The disabled children struggle and are often ignored becuase the teachers can't dedicate enough time to them and the "regular" students suffer becuase of the amount of time (which is not enough) being spent on the disabled child. We won't even get into the social ramifications for the disabled child. Seems like a loose-loose situation to me. But someone decided this was the best thing to be "fair" to all children...it may have been an ENFJ However, it I could not disagree more. Of course I am a designer so what the hell do I know about how to teach children
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

First I defined which side of the coin would mean what and started throwing ...... and ended with INTJ.

I know that I am over analysing the subject but how can YOU be a different type ?

If you are a different type that means that you are no longer you what would mean that standards by with you judge would no longer be there.

Example: You can hate ESTP but if something turns you into a ESTP the chance that you would be happy/unhappy with yourself is high as the chance ESTPs have with being happy with themselves. (if we simplfy)