User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

mmm... if my personality wasn't that which I have and have developed I don't really think that I would still be me, so the answer's no, sorry
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

I tested as an ENTJ all the way till around the mid- freshman year of high school... and now I'm just ME.

I'm just me
    Can't you see
    I'm just a pretty little bumble bee

My way of thinking is no doubt different... But maybe it was just because middle school sucked and that was how I coped... Because I was a VERY ENP child.

In the Spirit of the thread...

I'm an INTJ... and I have a stick up my ass.
    I'm an INTP... and that may sound like a lot of fun, but meh... it was fun to think about.
    I'm an ENTJ... and in... uh... middle school?

ha ha that was somewhat fun.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6

I can picture my self as being an ISTJ , an ISTP or an INTJ due to my extremely odd combo of process preferences. ENTP might be able as well since I love debating.

Though the only "Adventure" I would seek out if I were an ISTP will be in videogames.

Really doubt a Feeler
    INTp (MBTI)
    LII (Socionics) but typed as ILI as well
    5 wing 6
    Ti > Ni > Si > Ne > Te > Fi > Se > Fe

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    I would definitely say that is ENFJ in theory (you hit the "fairness for all on the head"), but it definitely doesn't line up with my personal views. I am all for segrigating students based on skill level for the same reasons you state becuase in my mind that gives the students the best chance at success. I actually have a friend who is in charge of special needs children for the school district and they put profoundly disabled children in the same classes as "regular" students. The disabled children struggle and are often ignored becuase the teachers can't dedicate enough time to them and the "regular" students suffer becuase of the amount of time (which is not enough) being spent on the disabled child. We won't even get into the social ramifications for the disabled child. Seems like a loose-loose situation to me. But someone decided this was the best thing to be "fair" to all children...it may have been an ENFJ However, it I could not disagree more. Of course I am a designer so what the hell do I know about how to teach children
    Don't worry. I know personality doesn't dictate your opinions. It's perfectly possible to voice my own opinions about the matter in an ENFJ way. Only I found it easier to use the opinion I didn't share.
    I never believed something like "every ENFJ thinks that way"... My opinion of the ENFJ type is higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    mmm... if my personality wasn't that which I have and have developed I don't really think that I would still be me, so the answer's no, sorry
    It's not a question of wanting to be another type... just a question of trying to imagine how you would feel if you was another type. It's not easy at all, but it's a great experiment! (says the ENTP who loves to experiment )
    My coin made me an ENFJ!! I don't have anything against ENFJs but that's probably the type I can relate the least to. It was really challenging to imagine myself as an ENFJ. That's probably also the reason why I've acted quite stereotypical. I hoped for some reactions just to broaden my knowledge about ENFJs.

Okay... I'm in for a new experiment and this time, my coin says I'm an INFP!

I'm happy and at ease now. My husband is gone to shop for groceries. I'm listening to synthesizer music and working on my novel. Villain feels so bad and guilty, I feel almost guilty because I've created him like that. He's really representing my worst and darkest thoughts... And now this bitch of an ESTJ heroine comes with her sharp logic and tactlessness to shake him apart even more and hurt him like he's never been hurt before!
    I really love writing...

Er... Thanks, INFP!Tamske, for this insight in Villain's feelings... I'm going to describe him now.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I got INFP.

I guess I'd accept having followed my feelings a lot in the past, even if those searches weren't "productive". I'd give even more value to all those philosophical thoughts and pursuits I had done before. Perhaps I would soon solve the question of what is life all about, in my mind, or perhaps I'd try harder for a deeper answer, and frustrate myself.

I wouldn't try finding jobs by listing job positions in order of attributes and scoring them in excel sheets anymore. I'd ask - why did I previously take into account everything but that which mattered? Yeah, that old approach might have given me the best boost in the job market, theoretically, but INFP know it better. Rather than putting yourself to the strain of the job with conflict between your values and theirs, it's better to hold your values as one the most cherished possession.

I guess becoming an INFP would put an end to my habits of being showy, as well.. I'd just want to talk about everything .. even though I would probably choose some favorite philosophies and ideas that I'd support, despite outside evidence that they aren't really that good afterall. I guess the transformation would bring a bit impracticality, as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I'm listening to synthesizer music and working on my novel. Villain feels so bad and guilty, I feel almost guilty because I've created him like that. He's really representing my worst and darkest thoughts... And now this bitch of an ESTJ heroine comes with her sharp logic and tactlessness to shake him apart even more and hurt him like he's never been hurt before!
    I really love writing...
    Good job!
    I really enjoy this image of ever-so-compassionate INFPs But to tell the truth, I usually don't emphatize with my villains at all that much... If I want to I'm rather making them more ambiguous than purely evil from the start. I also probably wouldn't be able to create an ESTJ heroine Looking back, my best heroines have been either INFP, INFJ or INTJ (with one ENTP hero added to the mix! ) But probably that's just me

Got ENFJ.

Well, it's almost me anyway. I would be more social, either a really amazing person or rather annoying (Despite having secondary Fe myself I find primary Fe often pretty exhausting to deal with, all this trying to coerce me through emotions, I can spot the manipulation a mile away!). I could either be a cult leader or change the world for the better by mobilising the masses. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    Good job!
    I really enjoy this image of ever-so-compassionate INFPs But to tell the truth, I usually don't emphatize with my villains at all that much... If I want to I'm rather making them more ambiguous than purely evil from the start.
    Thanks
    Not all INFPs are the same... I guess, if you try to mimic another type, you'll get the more stereotypical one. My villain isn't really evil, either... More interesting, isn't it?
    While I do emphatize with my characters, I'm not going to make it easy for them. Conflict and difficulties are the things a novel thrives on.
    I also probably wouldn't be able to create an ESTJ heroine Looking back, my best heroines have been either INFP, INFJ or INTJ (with one ENTP hero added to the mix! ) But probably that's just me
    If every author made ESTJ mains, literature would be boring indeed... Looking back:
    - ENTP main, Mary Sue, story didn't work
    - INTJ and INFP mains, story didn't work
    - INFP main, very flat and boring, story didn't work.
    - ESTJ main (I tried the opposite of my INFP failure - even without knowing anything about MBTI, I made an ESTJ ), my very first novel of acceptable quality.
    - ESTJ main again, work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Got ENFJ.
    Well, it's almost me anyway. I would be more social, either a really amazing person or rather annoying (Despite having secondary Fe myself I find primary Fe often pretty exhausting to deal with, all this trying to coerce me through emotions, I can spot the manipulation a mile away!). I could either be a cult leader or change the world for the better by mobilising the masses. Yeah!
    I'm jealous. I'm almost blind for manipulation... You can use me for a very long time before I'll start to distrust you.

My coin made me an INFP again. Can I skip this one and toss again?
    ... INTJ.

I'd probably be a lot more independent and goal-oriented... I can imagine introvert but have difficulties with that judging... Okay, here I go.
    I'm alone at home and a plan to accomplish! I've set a deadline on my writing. I've made an Excel file with the scenes and bolded the ones that need to be adapted. By Wednesday, my story will be internally consistent. Solitude AND a goal to work on, what would an INTJ want more?!

(This is all true... Only the deadline was set by my husband :P We want to try to get the writing going - ENTPs are supposed to be more productive when stressed, aren't they?)
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women