• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introvertism and Agenda

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Can you as an E ever trust them ?

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Why would you feel that you couldn't trust them?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't trust introvertists but I trust introverts most of the time

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They think about things with themselves, their reasoning is internalized.

I am damn god at anticipating what people think, in fact I am the master, but I am not omnipotent..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Imagine you would see the world thru your eyes every day. And that would be all you got, seeing the world thru your eyes.

Who can you trust then ?

And per definition, introverts even do talk less than extroverts about their perceptions.

What the hell to do with them ?

I hate people who hush

Jaguar

They think about things with themselves, their reasoning is internalized.

I am damn god at anticipating what people think, in fact I am the master, but I am not omnipotent..

Omnipotent or impotent?

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
They think about things with themselves but not solely with themselves. Their reasoning is also affected by others, consciously or subconsciously. They just take fewer suggestions from extroverts!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They think about things with themselves but not solely with themselves. Their reasoning is also affected by others, consciously or subconsciously. They just take fewer suggestions from extroverts!

But then you know why i cant trust them

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Trust, in a relationship is the highest goal one can achieve. There is no higher one. I needed 4 years to achieve the trust of my INFJ and nowadays I feel it. She makes me feel it.

But I do still not trust her and I dont know if its because of her or just due to the plain fact that I cant trust at all.

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Imagine you would see the world thru your eyes every day. And that would be all you got, seeing the world thru your eyes.

Who can you trust then ?

And per definition, introverts even do talk less than extroverts about their perceptions.

What the hell to do with them ?

I hate people who hush

Personally speaking, being an introvert means I spend a lot of time watching and listening to others. Therefore, arguably, I see the world through many more eyes than most.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Personally speaking, being an introvert means I spend a lot of time watching and listening to others. Therefore, arguably, I see the world through many more eyes than most.

that i never argued

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Is it because you don't know how their opinions are formed or solutions arrived at?

Is it because you feel you have a lack of control or that you are out of the loop in some way?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
How did she hurt you this time Ent?

She didnt.

Actually I was watching Stargate Universe and was wondering for 14 episodes why that intp is so angry. And now they left him behind cause noone likes him and I am still wondering why he is so angry

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Does the journey to that opinion/thought help to validate it/disprove it in your own eyes? Sounds like your need to validate stems from the lack of trust as opposed to the other way around. If you found the elusive trust then the introverts' lack of visible reasoning would no longer bother you. Therefore you could trust an introvert.

I suppose the wider question here is what does someone need from another person to begin to trust them?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Does the journey to that opinion/thought help to validate it/disprove it in your own eyes? Sounds like your need to validate stems from the lack of trust as opposed to the other way around. If you found the elusive trust then the introverts' lack of visible reasoning would no longer bother you. Therefore you could trust an introvert.

I suppose the wider question here is what does someone need from another person to begin to trust them?

You do make two mistakes in my opinion. The first: your english sounds very cool, but I am not a native speaker, so I will never get the lyrics.

And the second: I told you how I feel, you cant rationalize this away by twisting my head.

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to use flowery language, it just happened!

Your feelings on the matter of trusting an introvert are one thing but that does not mean that you will never trust.