• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introvertism and Agenda

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya thats the point. I mean regarding feelings you can be as blunt as you want with me, I am a bit sensitive yes but I dont really have a clear idea and thats a big issue. I have high laws like a general would have for his troops and I only preach in what I am really believing in, but then comes the point.

I's dont tend to share those things. They rarely show me how they fell, it's like feast or famine. And it does make me sick in some way, cause I am a big fan of every conservative approach as in I like stability.

This topic actually is part of a series of topics I started on this issue. A series of 4 topics so far, I thought since many new members joined I do start one again, but I have to say I am still not satisfied.

What would make me happy tho is that you Is would now that there are Es out there who care a great deal about those trust issues but still cant imagine how it would work at all because they fail at understanding themselves.

If you could respect that and tell it to me in E retarded words, I'ld be the happiest man on earth.

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Allow me to think this over (by myself and in my own head) and I'll get back to you. ;) Would you be able to trust my answer though?