User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I think everybody in this forum loved my ENTJ-ness. Just like all the Italians love Berlusconi, I mean.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think everybody in this forum loved my ENTJ-ness. Just like all the Italians love Berlusconi, I mean.
    Awe you are well loved you daft thing.... and most certainly not like Berluscioni, I had to google him....

I'd say tha vast majory of ENTJ's are - although I do wonder about the new to a goup social anxiety causing issues for some.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    1), I think we can discuss a neutral ENTJ in the "balanced type" thread.
    Although the balanced ones are the best in real life, I guess they are the ones that make the bland perfect heroes in stories. I'm actually trying to describe the ENTJ faults, and remember them for later use... Flaws are interesting in fiction (though, indeed, in real life I would prefer balanced people!)

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Ok. So, the conculsions are here. People do want to win the ENTJ, some - especially the INTJ, try to frame it in a story device that they "don't want that", a story device that has gotten awfully ugly by now. The INTJ's motives are strongly at suspect. People want to have a jab at the ENTJ, perhaps exerting their "coolness", skills, intellect or whatever - but they do desire to exert their thing unprovoked. Given a little provocation, they do want to exert their coolness, win, whatever, etc.. but it's obvious, very, very obvious. Perhaps the people would like to be less obvious, almost like a ninja or spy of some sorts, even though they are painfully, blatantly obvious. Perhaps the people like to blame the ENTJ for "obviousness" and lack of "tact" as well

I haven't seen much proof that people bashing ENTJ aren't just in the business of promoting themselves .. the style of the conversation in here is shitty, and will not get more attention from me, unless I want to punish myself in the near future. Be seeing you in some hopefully fruitful threads.

What sorry failures of a people have come here.
    Here, I'm seeing impatience at people misunderstanding and not working towards his goal
    A flaw that seems really ENTJ-ish to me!
    Thank you a lot, Santtu, for adding this to my ENTJ understanding. Now the type is no longer unfruitful ground of flawless heroes and overconfident villains; but turned into a rich source of inspiration.
    Someday, I will create an interesting ENTJ hero (or sidekick, or villain, or mentor...)!
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    epic

.. because people who measure themselves in linear hierarchies as defined by others merit emulation

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    Kangirl, you, TG's conversion

also some softer ENTJs with disco and babs.
    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Oh man, I hope he understands that this forum is just a microcosm of life at large.

I am suddenly reminded of people who get drunk off of the minimal power they have in life, like the manager of a Gap, or some police officer who was constantly bullied when he was a school boy.

I think this mentality is sad and pathetic.
    He's not talking about a global campaign but a campaign on this forum.

It's undeniable that the spamming of ENTJ threads by TG combined with the rise in female ENTJ presence has softened the perception of us considerably.
    Anyway I can say that when I first came to the forum (and a lot of it was my fault) there was a lot of negative shit sent at me which was phrased in ways like "What else do you expect from an ENTJ!".

Lately that's been a lot less common.
    I think what this is evidence of is that its easier for small groups to exceed the norms of the larger population. When its only a few ENTJs, it can seem like everyone is a hard ass stereotypical ENTJ. As the group gets larger, the less its differentiated from the population's averages. What you end up with is a bell curve, with a lot more dumb and unambitious ENTJs than the original small sample may have portrayed.

Santtu is simply fighting back, trying to keep the tails of the bell curve from ruining the "exceptional outliers" status of the ENTJ. It really would and does hold for just about any type. If there were tons of INFPs on here, it would soften the view that they are all worthless, whiny dreamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Babylon is now an ENFJ.
    unlikely.

<-------------. my ENFJness is now official

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Babylon is now an ENFJ.
    unlikely.
    I never post anything that is "unlikely."