Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You're afraid of retaliations aren't you?
    No. Not usually. I just didn't want to be mean.

My definition of "better" is probably different from what the OP meant, anyhoo.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

No, I don't mean to define any particular kind of "better".. I'm trying to think from the perspective of people who use the word, or otherwise enforce the concept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Okay, I understand the idea that any type can be a worthy target to be won, like winning someone's boss, mother, business partner, argument with a police officer, etc.. but perhaps the type distribution is too wide in all of those to get the focus on any one type. Has there been a focus on ENTJ in this respect - not sure, but it somewhat feels that way. It's okay too, just interesting.

Is it just my POV, or has the focus of contests moved from INTx to xNTP to xNTJ during the last two years? I mean, usually some type is greatly talked about in terms of superiority, "pwning" and stuff like that. I think I participated mostly on the ENTP's side at a time, tho I've tried to stay more neutral for now. I'm hardly succeeding.

Of course, there's the "coolness" race of xSTP and ISFP. Perhaps ESFP of artisans, too, but I haven't noticed.

SJ's are more trying to just live and participate in here, or so it seems.

NF's don't seem to get in this kind of game, though they do talk of who's the best etc. That kind of stuff goes relatively unresponded, though. Perhaps they realize there's nothing to gain or lose. One's superiority can't be authoritatively decided on a message board - the life is elsewhere, and the board isn't a particularly good place for that.

Who said that only xNTJ care of who's the best? I'd almost say that's correct. INTP's seemed to care a lot of it a while back. Some ENTP & INTJ seem to try getting their message through.. they're great people, many of them, so no wonder. Stereotypes have to be fought. Having one type as "the" winning type is too dull of a concept to be allowed to spread uncontested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    DNA
    Socionics
    so

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Report yourself.

Posts like this reflect the inferiority and self judgment that beings create within themselves, and later project on others.

Only someone that judges himself as inferior, feels NEEDs to be percieved by others as superior.

Its common sense, isn't it?

This is unconsciously and prominently used by consciousness, to generate energy among human beings. And further delay the TRUE self-realization of Equality.

Polarity!!!

War and love, Superiority and Inferiority, GOD vs slave.

If there is no energy all are equal.

Energy as the climate change is indicating - as mirror of the participation of man in energy - means death.

Once again the mind is programmed to see in reverse, regardless of what the world reflects back to man he always sees as not being responsible.

Someone else IS, not man! So if man IS NOT, means he does not exist.
    Law of attraction works perfectly.
    LIFE is the expression of SELF within and as Oneness and Equality

MBTI
    ENTJ

Read the post #2 in thread, too, for an alternative explanation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Report yourself.
    well i for one don't want to be better than you. you are an overrated airbag, how's that?

MBTI
    ENTJ

You people really don't like reading beyond the first post, do you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

You people really don't like reading beyond the first post, do you?
    It makes me chuckle too
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL @ the original post...

Not in the least bit interested in beign better than an ENTJ, I don't really rate them that highly....

it all depends on what you hold up to be worthy - for me the people I hold in great esteem are people who hare kind and compasionate... or people who excell against all odds to be all the can be. Typically (and I wouldn't say exclusively).... ENTJ's wouldn't tick either of those boxes.... I really can't see ye old average ENTJ going a million miles out tehir way to be compassionate and kind to people... and the types of excelling against the odds - is more the hall mark of people who have had to work increadibly hard to get by/just break even.... that type of person who inspires me... ENTJs typically don't need to work that hard to acheive.

As for ENTJs - when they get into bulldozer mode, I feel a need to stand my ground to the point of sheer pig headedness. I loathe being steam rollered, they often appear to lack respect for different perspectives and almost insist you agree with them - which if I'm strong in my opinion is never goign to happen, I don't really need them to agree with me, but dont' try and make me think the same way they do.

I also not to keen on increadibly agressive types who again seem to be rather volatile, of which I've come across a few ENTJ's (although absolutle NOT all).... I'll avoid those tpes totally), ......................and then there are the ENTJs who are arogant, I'm on a pedistal, I sulk my own dick types - who I can't be bothered with. In the main , I like ENTJs, I enjoy the intellectual banter but not when they turn into jerks.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sigh.
    Why is it so difficult to understand each other on a forum? I'm seeing lots of different reactions... they scatter in every direction!

@ Santtu: let me try to reformulate your question. It's my method of understanding things...
    "Do you feel as if you've got to hold your ground against the ENTJs you know? Do you feel the need to prove that you're better than them, and if yes, why? In which aspect do you think you're better and why? If you don't feel the need to prove you're better, why not?"

And now I'm going to try to answer without making the generalisation I made in my first answer.

I don't really feel the need to hold my ground against anybody. Probably that's because I'm quite self-confident. When I compare myself with the ENTJs (what I do, because it's interesting), I will see some similarities and a lot of differences. And those differences - well, they make life interesting, don't they? I'm inferior to them because I've got all this unfinished projects and they seem to get ahead while I get anywhere but ahead. I'm better than them because I can easily adapt and improvise. It all evens out in the end and I'm happy to know some interesting people
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women