• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Different self-assessments

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
What we say depends on context. Something got me interested of this just now. So I'm giving an easy exercise: Give a short list of your good/bad sides for different purposes. Imagine that these are real. I'm trying to make these situations real.

Situation 1: You've been invited to a job interview in a job you're most expert at. The interviewer asks you to tell your good and your bad sides. You have read from the company site, that in their opinion, a good answer takes only a minute.
(you are sitting comfortably in a chair. The interview has gone normally, if a bit better than usually. U have a good mood about it. Now you have a minute (or you think, you have a minute, or some other time, to state your good and your bad qualities).

Good:
-
-
Bad:
-
-
-

Situation 2: You are being invited to a club. The application needs an interview. This is some kind of hobby or another thing you're interested in, and you have a relatively good mood about it. The interviewer asks you your good and your bad qualites.

What do you answer?

Situation 3: You are seeking to find another career opportunity. You are seeing a career advisor. She asks you to list your good and bad qualities. You get the feeling that you want to tell all of those in about a minute.

How do you answer?

Situation 4: You're meeting some friends, and the situation gets a bit unusual, as there are more friends of friends, their friends coming in, and in a short while you don't know know almost anyone. You're all moving to a restaurant to spend the rest of the night. Situation evolves quickly. People seem confident, young, driven, and you wonder what's the meaning of all of this. People talk of some stuff you can't quite catch on. People are interested of you, though. Then, some young person pays interest in you and ask: what are your best and worst qualities?

How do you answer?

The following is provided for an easy answer format:
1: Job interview
2: Club invitation
3: Career advice
4: New situation

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
(This would a job as system administrator for me For you, it would be your top job.).
Good:
+Intelligent, thorough, educated, responsible
Bad:
-New to the field (edit: per some work-related requirements- not most of them)
Good:
+Communicative, organizing, interested, appreciative
Bad:
+lone wolf tendencies, my own opinions
3: Career advice
+Intelligent, multifaceted, hard-working, responsible, communicates well
-black sheep, individualist, thinker
4: New situation[/QUOTE]
+I'm myself, I manage my own stuff, I enjoy my life
-Go by my own thing too much

Kisamaria

MBTI Type
INTP
I wouldn't say having an opinion is generally a bad thing...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I do enjoy answering your questions :D

+ Diligent, thorough, methodical, leadership qualities, works on own initiative, transferable skills
- Expects constructive criticism, inadequate staff need to piss off

+ Traveling, socializing, reading, continuously looking for new skills
- Lack of money allows me travel

3: Career advice (I have just started a job as a career adviser, lol)
+ Diligent, thorough, methodical, leadership qualities, works on own initiative, team player, likes deadlines and paperwork, wants to progress within company, willing to be trained up and acquire new skills, quick learner
- I would bullshit this so i turn my negatives into positives

4: New situation
+ Modest, humble, polite, curious, inquisitive, good listener, practical, constantly looking for a new challenge
- Struggles to grasp new concepts, gets bored easily, dislikes uptight/miserable people, under extreme stress will snap

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Job Interview: Reliable, smart, good attitude, team work, communicative, efficient, fast, thorough, people focused, caring, task oriented.
Weaknesses: Indecisive, overextend myself and get worn out, anxious, focus more on task, less on goals.

Club invitation: Fun, sociable, reliable
negatives: Independent, like to do things on my own. (I don't see myself joining a club to be honest.)

Career counselor: team work, talkative, social, smart, reliable, efficient, fast paced, thorough, communicative, task oriented.
Bad: Impatient, indecisive, want results yesterday, anxious, bossy at times, task oriented, not goal oriented.

Social situation:
Fun, smart, ambitous, funny, social
Bad: Independent, lazy, moody, anxious