• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Relationship to Authority

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Not so good. I mostly see them as a necessary or not so necessary evil. Somebody gotta do it however...the SJ's need their idols so they will continue the grunt work/middle managment..so some form of balance/level handedness is often the best attribute although can also be tyranny of moderation.

More troops to Afghanistan sent by the nobel peace prize winner...fuck.

They always seem to disappoint me.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd rather not be lead, but I dont want to lead either.
I'd rather just chill in my creation :D
But I treat my authority figures with respect either way. I usually don't have a problem with them.