User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    All the people I like bring something latent out in my personality. I think that's important. Likable people either enhance your good traits or make you feel good about having bad ones.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    This may have been said before but I think confidence is very very very important. It's easy to not like someone when they don't like themselves either.

I would say self-esteem.

I really dislike cockiness, However not the cock part!

MBTI
    INTP

Being unoffendable, being creative, being intelligent, liking all the things you do, agreeing with everything you say, doing everything you want to do, not judging you in any way yet agreeing with all your judgments, just being a constant ego boost generally. The most likeable people sacrifice their own integrity in order to stay liked, which is a shame.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    What makes a person likable is their ability to satisfy what satisfies you. If you look at a person without knowing them, what will make them likable to you is their expression, how they look (clothes, body structure etc.) and seemingly level of innocence. By this you can determine whether the person is more likable in your favour. Whereas once you start to know them the likability terms change where you start to look at their personality, status, interests, similarities level of respect etc. If they again satisfy you you go in deeper. Once you are their close friend likability changes in terms of their outwards emotions towards you, level of respect towards you, distances, effect on your life and usefulness to adhere to your needs. (whether it be emotions and/or tasks depends on you)
    Yes, this. Who you like will ironically depend more on who you are and what you want, than what the other person is like.