User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    enfp

yeah i forget easily. if i was pissed off, i would have started a fist fight already and would have settled it, so i left the turnable stones already unturned for a reason.

but the times someone said to me "Remember when you said this to me...xxx, it traumatized me" and if it was bad, i say sorry.

but most of the time these traumatizing comments were something along the line of " If you lost weight, I would totally want you to be my gf" or something like that. lolz traumatizing shock, instead of traumatizing anger i guess... haha

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I tend to forgive but never never ever never ever never ever ever ever ever ever ever forget.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

If you didn't respond as soon as he offended you, really there's not much you can do.

Don't forget about it, and next time you have an argument you can be one of those people who cites an event that happened months ago, and how much of a dick they were to you.

As Al Pacino said in The Devil's Advocate: "They don't see me coming."

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm sorry.
    I was probably the one who offended you without realizing I did.
    Now, what did I do wrong? I'll make amends if I can.

On the flip side of the coin, I don't take offence as easily myself and if I do, I'll probably forget about it in a jiffy. I can even be surprised when someone offers excuses, eg:
    "Oh, I'm sorry about what I said last night - I'm worried I've hurt your feelings."
    "What? What did you say last night? About the chicken that wasn't cooked thoroughly? That was helpful, not hurtful!"

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Moved from MBTI.

Why does it matter if they remember? Do you need acknowledgement, an apology, remorse? I say focus on you and your reaction, that's all that you have control over, get that in order first and then if it's important for the other person to understand, talk about it with them, but deal with your reaction first, you need to own that.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Don't forget about it, and next time you have an argument you can be one of those people who cites an event that happened months ago, and how much of a dick they were to you.
    I totally hate it when people do this to me! We're talking about *this* now, not about *that* what happened months ago.
    Having been wrong previously doesn't prevent me from being right now. Stick to the argument, please.