User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Default Is Any One Type Angrier Than The Others?

Just a little debate. Does one type bottle it up more before letting loose their emotions? Do the cognitive processes have anything to do with it? You can use MBTI, Enneagram, and Socionics types.

Here are a few links:
    Cognitive Processes
    Socionics Type Profiles
    Personality Page
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    Just a little debate. Does one type bottle it up more before letting loose their emotions? Do the cognitive processes have anything to do with it? You can use MBTI, Enneagram, and Socionics types.

Here are a few links:
    Cognitive Processes
    Socionics Type Profiles
    Personality Page
    I was in the store, there was only one other customer. The other customer was a bit odd. Not much odd, just a little awkward. He was young, maybe eighteen. He was interested in the tobacco articles on display just opposite the cashier. He was a little dreamy, a little slow. I was paying in cash. The woman took my money, but she kept looking at the young man.
    She was fusing. I could say she was angry.

Why? Was the woman an angry type?
    It is about type, is it?
    Yes. Definitely this was a type thing. So usual.

Why the young man made her angry? He made her angry because he was not her type.
    I think the young man was an INFP, and the woman was an ESFJ.

I am an INTP, why she was not angry at me then? I am even more of an opposite type.
    She could not afford to be angry with me. I was older, it was obvious I can defend myself.
    She had no pretext. I was not looking at the tobacco articles.

An enmity was born. I knew the young man would soon leave the store, and never come back.
    The store was not doing too well. In fact, the store could not afford to lose a single customer.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post

Here are a few links:
    Cognitive Processes
    Socionics Type Profiles
    Personality Page
    ESTPs can end up bottling up anger for long periods of time (aka resentment) and when it does blow out of control and we act on it, things can get really nasty very quickly. BUT - once we blow our top, it's over and we all move on. Long to anger, quick to forget, such is the price of never wanting to stop dancing with Lady Luck.

We are hardly and angry type tough, we are quite the contrary. We just are a little emotionally retarded sometimes...well...quite often.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Maybe someone should try to type the Hulk.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I was in the store, there was only one other customer. The other customer was a bit odd. Not much odd, just a little awkward. He was young, maybe eighteen. He was interested in the tobacco articles on display just opposite the cashier. He was a little dreamy, a little slow.
    Where was this store?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm not angry, I'm vexed.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Lucifer's apparently an ENTJ, so they're the most evil
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Wouldn't be surprised.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Maybe it would be more appropriate to first get a good feel on how all of the types deal with anger. I rarely show mine, try to suppress it, then take it out on myself or release it slowly through sarcasm or conversation or out-of-character actions, which can be an inappropriate thing to do, and it's usually not fair to the other person unless they are the cause of the anger.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

^I use sarcasm a lot.
    If I'm angry because something's unfair, that's when I get really pissed off