User Tag List

123 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Meeting yourself

Oay, just imagine, you are just walking to the grocery store and all of the sudden you meet yourself. You know it's you, that person looks like you, has the same personality as you, thinks the way you think, has the same opinion about everything as you, knows the people you know, has exactly the same friends and enemies as you, likes the things you like, hates the things you hate, lives in the same house as you and has gone through exactly the same things as you. In short: that person you meet is you (and you are still yourself as well). And then what?

- How would you feel when you meet yourself?
    - What would the first impression be?
    - Would you like yourself?
    - What would you do when you realize that that person really IS you?
    - What would you do with yourself?
    - Would you tell anyone you just met yourself?
    - Would you start wondering how it's possible that all of the sudden there is two of you while you never ever noticed that there was more than one of you? And if so, what would your conclusion be?
    - Would you take avantage of the fact that there is now two of you?
    - Would you consider going to a psychiatrist to figure out if you're not hallucinating?
    - Would you consider telling the news paper?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think i'd smile and walk on by. i don't need or want any part of all of that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    Oay, just imagine, you are just walking to the grocery store and all of the sudden you meet yourself. You know it's you, that person looks like you, has the same personality as you, thinks the way you think, has the same opinion about everything as you, knows the people you know, has exactly the same friends and enemies as you, likes the things you like, hates the things you hate, lives in the same house as you and has gone through exactly the same things as you. In short: that person you meet is you (and you are still yourself as well). And then what?

- Would you start wondering how it's possible that all of the sudden there is two of you while you never ever noticed that there was more than one of you? And if so, what would your conclusion be?
    - Would you consider going to a psychiatrist to figure out if you're not hallucinating?
    -awkard
    -i dont know
    -nope but i rarely like anyone when i first meet them
    -perhaps, if it came up in conversation
    -CLONES!!
    -hell yeah
    -I already hallucinate, so yeah....not about their being another me i could have answered that better if this was the case.
    -fuck the news paper they get shit wrong.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i would be psyched! i would get real excited and pumped up.
    i am pretty in love with myself, so we would be instant friends.

Phantonym

I think I'd be psyched as well. It would certainly be interesting to see what kind of interation we'd be having.

Actually, I think it might go either way - we'd either love to be around each other or we'd hate each other's guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    -I'd be stunned, intrigued, awkward, amazed. It would be very interesting, indeed.
    -Maybe, maybe not.
    -Have lots of useless conversations where we'd be finishing each other's thoughts and sentences.
    -Have fun?
    -I might tell some people I'm close to, family, friends.
    -Of course, I'd start wondering about it. Conclusion remains to be seen...indefinitely.
    -I might. Most probably for personal growth or something like that. Maybe delegate some things that needed to be done, I'd be willing to do the same for her as well. Maximizing the force, so to say.
    -Probably not.
    -No way. She's all mine now. But I guess there's no escape from it once it's out. Maybe make some money out of it, write a book, get a movie deal, rule the world...

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't think we could keep up the conversation long. I have been talking too much to myself already, so there's not much to say.

But, it would be a good to test if I really like myself as much as I think I do.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I would seize the opportunity and become my own personal instructor. Classes would start at ten, and they would be a mix of etiquette, school, and brutal military training. The only question is who would get to do the instructing: me or me?
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Of course I do meet myself regualarly. For I reguarly contemplate myself. And by contemplating myself, I am seeing myself both subjectively and objectively. So there are two of me - the subjective me and the objective me - me as a subject and me as an object.

Of course other see me primarily as an object, but to some degree they also see me as a subject. So even others see two of me.

And as for the relationship between my objective and subjective selves, that would be too intimate to share. It's just between him and me. And after all, who should I speak from, my objective self or my subjective self?

The ultimate intimacy is with oneself. And the quality of the intimacy with oneself will determine the quality of your intimacy with others.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

We fight enough as it is.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    ISTP

Oh boy, I'd be happy! I love when I meet people who are similar to me, so someone who's exactly the same would be awesome! Wow, this is just such an exciting thought for me.