User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default catching stupidity?

Like lets say you use to be able to organize your thoughts into a clear concise manner and wrote amazing papers, things made sense. But now you can't and even though your thoughts make sense to you no one else can understand you or rarely do. And people are like you can't just become stupid, and I disagree.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

You took up MBTi? I've written hardly anything since I did. Maybe it's a trend.

I think I notice too much about why things won't work and won't be understood now, and forget about just expressing. The last thing we really need is an answer in the personal domain. It kills all the real exploring.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

It's catching alright.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    You took up MBTi? I've written hardly anything since I did. Maybe it's a trend.

I think I notice too much about why things won't work and won't be understood now, and forget about just expressing. The last thing we really need is an answer in the personal domain. It kills all the real exploring.
    I can totally relate kinda, in a round about sort of way, but backwards. Wait wouldnt relating backwards mean that you become better at organizing your thoughts. Then that would mean I dont relate even though I initially thought I could. I feel like sponge bob on the opposite day episode when he deduces the opposite of spongebob is squidsworth

Can other types drive stupidity into people?
    Im out, its been fun