• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your WORST qualities?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I exist.

Existing in this reality is what causes me to be flawed in all the other ways, thus I've concluded that my worst flaw is existence. After all, if I didn't exist, I couldn't be flawed.

I'm not talking so much about birth or death... but the simple fact of existing in this reality as anything, even as atoms or molecules, is itself a flaw, due to the peculiar nature of this reality that permits extreme imbalance between opposing forces to manifest in major ways for extended periods of time.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Being overly nice. Giving people too many chances for redemption when they clear don't want it, possibly even don't deserve it.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Perhaps a late note, but I find the label "worst" to be a limiting way to look at myself. By assigning some sort of external judgment, I've disallowed myself from understanding the true nature of the system and replaced it by artificial classification. (or, at least, predisposed myself to a false interpretation.) While the approached I've described is the nature of perception itself, it is the one to be used minimally in pursuit of true understanding.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-SHY
-procrastinator
-lazy
-self-absorbed
-pretty low self-confidence
-way too hard on myself

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
-Stare of death (My head angles down when looking at people, so I came up with a name for it. People say it looks like I want to kill them, which obviously isn't true, but I certainly don't mean to scare anyone.).

Ahaha, yeah, I have the same problem lol.

Anyway, me:

- I can be brash when interrupted while I'm doing something
- My sense of humor can be offensive/embarassing for the person on the receiving end
- I am really extroverted...I liked loud noises, some chaos in my surrondings, etc. that can disturb people
- I'm high-strung, I need to do stuff otherwise I become nervous

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
"Worst" is a value judgment that I don't agree with for the list below, but this is what I get bashed for, so from others' view:

neurotic
suspicious
empathy often doesn't translate to sympathy, but rather antipathy
little patience
procrastination-prone
self-absorbed
hypercritical
forget nothing - even if it seems I have
excessively independent

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Being honest
Trusting people
Caring
Being sensitive
Impatience
Stubbornness
Believing that people are genuinely good

Oh, these are also my good traits .. Interesting

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Being honest
Trusting people
Caring
Being sensitive
Impatience
Stubbornness
Believing that people are genuinely good

All of this.

Used to be:
- couldn't take criticism
- naive
- bitter
- childish
- huge blindspot
- inarticulate
- socially awkward
- lustful

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Really? Is this why you continue to harass me and spy on me. I just proved you're still spying on me. When you asked about psychotherapy experiences. What I wanted to say is don't tell your therapist anything because you never know when the government will go fishing for something to use against you and bend and twist out of shape.
:wtf:

Yes, that must be it.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Oh you quoted me, nice morons! Now everyone will forever see what dicks you are.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Impatience
Intensity
Too strong a work ethic
Expecting others to commit in the same way I do
AWFUL house keeper
Awful at managing personal budget/lack of care
Submissive and dominant (and flipping between the two)
Frenetic
short tempered

Some of these are good qualities which just suffer from beign extrem

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Oh hey look. ^^ Crazy's back.