Most of these, except I am not extremely disorganized, just moderately messy and habitually late, and I generally manage my time poorly.
I'm the brand of cynical that is actually a dashed idealism.
Originally Posted by Quinlan
-Feel sympathetic but don't take action (related to ^)
These too. The last one especially. I think about people much more than I ever do for them.
Originally Posted by Lacey
-pretty low self-confidence
-way too hard on myself
Yep, these also.
And I'll add these:
moody and high-strung
overly imaginative (detached from reality)
don't act on ideas
easily embarrassed, which leads to inhibition/withdrawing
too serious at times
too silly so that I seem nonsensical
"Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure
- When someone else is more succesful than me, I get jealous.
- I'm an attention whore.
- I'm probably the only person in the world who has no idea how to use a GameBoy.
- I hate sports.
- I'm too honest, but still not honest enough.
- I'm not living my life the way I want yet.
- I hate it when people want to help or take care of me and I hate helpful people.
- I'm not interested in shoes. At all.
- I hate healthy food.
- I talk faster than I think and that makes me talk brainless bullshit from time to time.
- I type slower than I think, which makes me frequently forget what I'm writing about.
- I'm easily bored.
- I secretly like the music of The Killers and Lady GaGa. And Mika.
- I don't get fashion victims and people who fall in love with a new person every week.
- I like writing, but I hate reading.
- I like drawing and painting, but I hate art.
- Most of the time I pretend to be shy and that bores me.
- I hold people to high standards.
- I have ADD.
- I love myself and I even adore my bad qualities.
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- George W. Bush -
-Prone to isolation and self-absorption
-Insecurity and self-consciousness/anxiety
-Cynical at times
-Fluctuating emotions frustrate me at times
-Very wavering/uncertain in terms of overall life direction. Always have been.
-Slightly paranoid at times
"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce
- I can have short-lived passions for anything. When at the peak of my interest, I don't want to talk about anything else, annoying other people. When this interest fades, I end up with unfinished projects. (MBTI is probably one of those short-lived interests. Signs it's already on it's decline: I'm not continuing the halloween comic,... Probably I will fade from this forum altogether after a while.)
- I'm easily distracted and forgetful.
- I'll offer advice when comfort is needed.
- When you first meet me, you'll probably like me. But I'm very bad at following through with friendships. I'll probably not remember your name the second time I meet you. (If you pass that hurdle, though, I will be a very true friend.)
Questioning myself over the decisions i have made/about to make .. Like the really important ones.
“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
― Georgia O'Keeffe