Lazy
    Escapist
    Aloof
    Negative
    Extremely disorganized

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Oh you quoted me, nice morons! Now everyone will forever see what dicks you are.
    I genuinely believe you are good
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

-Socially awkward/timid
    -Feel sympathetic but don't take action (related to ^)
    -Pretty much directionless in the long term (mostly in terms of career)
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oh Gee. Yeah I suppose this is necessary. I actually started the other thread in response to an almost obsessive focus on negative qualities for each MBTI type on this site lately. I guess there is no longer balance in the force and the dark side wins again. And you might notice, this thread is going to be a much bigger hit because looking at the negative is far more seductive and entrapping for some reason.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

It's generally more productive to bring our faults to light.

The other thread will just turn into a pointless circle jerk.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    It's generally more productive to bring our faults to light.

The other thread will just turn into a pointless circle jerk.
    Focusing on the negative with a plan to correct it is useful. That requires a balance of positive to believe there is a means to correct the problem. A person must know their strengths in order to know how to apply them to correct their weaknesses. Obsessing on the negative makes the person more entrenched in their weaknesses. If the negative qualities are incorrect then it becomes pointless as well. So many of the negative stereotypes associated with type simply don't apply to very many individuals. This increases fear, ignorance and confusion, and I don't often see it solve any problems.

Whatever is brought to mind is what a person becomes. I wonder why there is such a deeply entrenched fear of the positive. I do notice an actual fear of it like it is all a lie, but there are some positive things in each person and situation. Denying that is the equivalent of sugar coating things only it makes everything sour and sad needlessly. It is a waste of energy and resources.

I guess my negative traits are a focusing too much on analysis and having impatience with irrational problems that are invented out of fear and ignorance.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Focusing on the negative with a plan to correct it is useful. That requires a balance of positive to believe there is a means to correct the problem. A person must know their strengths in order to know how to apply them to correct their weaknesses. Obsessing on the negative makes the person more entrenched in those qualities. If the negative qualities are incorrect then it becomes pointless as well. So many of the negative stereotypes associated with type simply don't apply to very many individuals. This increases fear, ignorance and confusion, and I don't often see it solve any problems.

Whatever is brought to mind is what a person becomes. I wonder why there is such a deeply entrenched fear of the positive. I do notice an actual fear of it like it is all a lie, but there are some positive things in each person and situation. Denying that is the equivalent of sugar coating things only it makes everything sour and sad needlessly. It is a waste of energy and resources.

I guess my negative traits are a focusing too much on analysis and having impatience with irrational problems that are invented out of fear and ignorance.
    True.

I was reacting to tendency of people to gloss over their true faults, and overblow their strengths.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm keenly aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I'm obviously not going to tell you about my weaknesses. You already try to tear me down at every turn.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I scrolled through this thread to find out what other ENTP's said, then posted.
    Nuff said

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I'm keenly aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I'm obviously not going to tell you about my weaknesses. You already try to tear me down at every turn.
    "worst quality" =/= weakness

/end teardown
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery