-I have lied(see above statement)
-I tend to take responsibility for too much on the inside and too little on the outside
-I don't know how to respond to some emotions
-I can be extremely shy
-I usually don't value the opinions of people who refuse to see reason
-I can't hold grudges
-I can sometimes unintentionally initiate fights
-I can be defensive
-I'm afraid of being thought of as a bad person
-I can be too clingy or too distant
"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon
"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris
- often unmotivated
- sometimes ignore the small or mundane things even when they really matter
- almost impossible to get in a romantic relationship with
- don't do things in moderation
- get bored of socialising if it is routine
- pursue none of my interests in an interactive environment (except sport maybe)
- forget to do things I've been asked to do
- do things at the last minute
- never make the most of my abilities
- rely too much on perception (will sometimes completely dismiss logic because it disagrees with what I know is reality)
- dislike being told what to do in the personal domain (I've got really good advice sometimes and been annoyed someone told me to change how I feel)
- put knowing and understanding before caring sometimes
I'm sure there is tonnes more...
Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
Then again most mom's don't know the philosophy of jujitsu! Because of this all you gotta do is imagine a little Spamtar on your shoulder tellng you that you rock! and deserve the best more than you know.
So, all I need is a little kitty on my shoulder?
Originally Posted by MacGuffin
ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.
-I can be ridiculously lazy at times
-I can be quite insecure at times
-Have problems asking for help
-Somewhat apathetic toward... anything.
-Allow problems to go from bad to worse before actually doing anything about them
-Prone to getting lost in fantasy and daydreams
-Odd attitude toward getting things done, if I decide to do it, it will be done to perfection, however it ,whatever it is, will go to hell before that.