Jealousy, Paranoia, and Vulnerability to losing my center.
Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?
- dislike of conflict unless it's for a good reason imo (which in that case I probably WILL take a side instead of sitting on the fence)
- some think I'm too intellectual (but I don't consider myself smarter than anyone else)
- inferiority complex tendencies
- sometimes manipulative without realizing it
- conscientious, meticulous and organized on some things, damn lazy and careless on other things
- overly empathetic
- perfectionist tendencies
- overly idealistic
- on the other hand, I can actually be too much of a realist as well
- I'm a total weirdo, but I don't consider this to be negative
lazy, tired, pale, short tempered, apathetic/unenthusiastic, proud, overindulgent, selfish, anxious, procrastinate,...
and last but not least, passive aggressive.
Eh, i'm sure I could come up with plenty more.
06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box