• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your best qualities?

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
-I use what I have been given
-great listener
-I'm "real"
-always do my best
-common sense
-highly intelligent
-clever
-steadfast
-deliberate
-fiercely loyal

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-considerate
-honest
-patient
-easy-going
-resilient
-good sense of humor (or so I'm told)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...I think I'll go with feedback I've gotten while on the job. Best qualities/abilities -

*Excellent and effective communication, both verbal and written
*Driving Results, understanding what it takes to meet timelines and deliver
*Adaptability
*Ability to learn and retain large amount of information quickly
*Effectively manage multiple responsibilities by excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
*Know how to ‘get to the point’ (although that may not be evident on this forum :laugh:, it remains true on-the-job and in my personal life)
*'Remarkable ability to see clearly and concisely what needs to be done', 'doesn't get bogged down in details' (a coworker's words, not mine)

--------------

As for traits that I think stand out and that I like about myself, I like my curiosity, analytical leanings, communication and people skills, appreciation of the more aesthetic and sensory elements of life, sense of adventure and desire for growth and change, intuition/perception, foresight and looking to future implications/things, and contemplative/observant aspect.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I can easily accept and love anyone, no matter who they are or what they've done.
I'm a great listener
I'm not vendictive
I forgive and forget easily
I can be playful, but I can be serious when needed.
:)
All of the above along with

Caring
Sensitive
Trusting
Seeing the good in other people
Honest
Genuine
Friendly
Supportive

.. I do think some of these traits are not good to have these days .. People take advantage and being so naive, i don't see it coming and that is not a good trait. :rolli:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
-Curious (able to entertain and explore unusual/contrasting ideas, without having to deride them as stupid or wrong)
-Tolerant
- Comfortable with ambiguity and readily able to say "I don't know"
-Observant

and much much more... :newwink:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
My best qualities

- I'm creative.
- I'm intelligent.
- When I combine two of more of my interests, the result will probably be awesome.
- I'm a perceiver, but I'm not that bad. When I feel responsible for something, it will be done, in time. I can enter a "stubborn mode" to get the task done. I've heard of teachers who schedule surgery during the school year rather than during the holiday. I've heard of a teacher who seizes any excuse for not coming to the school. :shock: I simply can't get such behaviour. There are students waiting to be taught!
I take an earlier train if the later one has a 20% chance of a delay which would cause me being to late at school.
- I have a lot of imagination. I've added the same to the worst qualities...

Last edited:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
i am extremely loyal to those i trust
i hold very strong affections for those i love
i give homeless people change when i have some and if i am not on a tight budget
i have committed my professional and personal life to justice, equality and compassion
i have a very big, soft spot for the underdogs of society, i.e. pit bulls and yeah, the human underdogs too

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
My ability to pull the gems of a person's mind/soul to the surface and call their attention to them, when they feel all broken and covered in shit.

That, and I make a really decent rum cake.

G

Glycerine

From what others have told me:
I'm intelligent
Hard-worker
observant
open-minded
insightful
spunky
twinkle in my eyes-curiosity
very considerate
and last but not least my odd face shape lol

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Loyal
Care deeply about people and things that matter to me
Hard working
Responsible
Strong
I know what most people are thinking about situations before they say anything
I can see how things would play out very easily and use it to improve situations before they happen

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I... try. I think thats maybe the best thing I can genuinely say about me. That Im willing to try most things.

(Can also be a bad thing- have to be more... aware of what things are good to try and which arent)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My best qualities:

Independent
Meticulous
Imaginative
Skillful
Organized

I think my list of flaws is actually longer.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Creative, fastidious, thoughtful, determined, eloquent, organized