• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why does ENTP and ENTJ..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
.. sound so close together, if yet they are so far away from each other ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am trieing to become straight again

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yes sir, I pride myself in my well playing sir !

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
You're lucky you're so endearing.:D

EDIT: post 666 "Shout at the Devil!!!!!!"

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats a compliment I like to give back BUT as I said, I am trieing to get straight again. I joined the ventrilo chat today imposing as a girl and hit on 5 typeC members first attempt, BUT I want to earn my money with different things in the future :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I need to hop on vent again.

I've only been on once. The problem was I stayed on for like 2 hrs without even thinking about it. (need HW time!)

EDIT: someone who's less tired than I please start some legit discussion on this. It's something that I think needs to be discussed.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Because it's the LAST letter which is different. J/P makes a lot more difference than eg. E/I. Think of the functions you use:

ENTP: Ne Ti Fe Si
INTP: Ti Ne Si Fe
ENTJ: Te Ni Se Fi

Still, I do have an ENTJ role-playing character. A bit like me, a lot more organized.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh the last letter is different ? That comes as a shock now

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Neverthelss I will go to bed now, 8 am and I am heavily drunk and eyesight is failing me too

gn8