User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

This is definitely something that happens to me-- people assume that I am extroverted because I'm fairly outgoing when I first meet people, and am usually the life of the party, especially if I am around one or two people I know and other new people. And then, when I start to withdraw a bit, people think I'm annoyed with them or depressed or something.

It also doesn't help that I have a naturally loud voice that carries, so everyone thinks I'm much louder than I am.
    "People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy to have such things about us at all times."-Iris Murdoch

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm probably mistaken. I often act like an extrovert around my friend, but just need time alone after.
    Then again, sometimes I can be really quiet if I just don't feel like socializing, so it depends
    <3

MBTI
    INtJ
    Enneagram

I am often mistaken for an ENTP among friends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I mistake myself for an extrovert sometimes. Mainly because if I don't keep up a certain level of activity I start to get really lethargic. What breaks this illusion is when I've been around a lot of people for a long time in the day or have to be really active for a long period of time. When that happens I crash quickly and get into a bad mood.

Really, I think I'm somewhere in between E and I. I just know I relate to INFJs more than ENFJs, or any other type.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Sometimes... I fairly often get people saying "you're really a people person" or "you get along so well with different types of people." But I'm not sure anyone has ever said "you're an extrovert" in those words. I think that having lived in busy social cosmopolitan cities for the last several years has sort of forced me to act more like an extrovert. But I do get very drained by too much interaction, at least the superficial variety. No question I'm an introvert.

I think "people person" can apply perfectly well to certain introverts, maybe especially INFJs and INFPs. We prefer intense one-on-one interaction to shallow interaction with many, but we certainly care about people a lot and need meaningful contact with people in our lives.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING