User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Default Js with ADD? How would it affect the person?

Any ideas?
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ISTP

I know someone with ADD who I believe is a J. He just has a short attention span, but he still likes things planned and organized.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

No patience! lol. And have a hard time completing monotinous projects after initial enthusiasm.

Not to be rude but, I went to church once recently after several years, and found it extremely boring. One person talking on and on about their opinion on life. I have enough sitting in class in school.
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    No patience! lol. And have a hard time completing monotinous projects after initial enthusiasm.

Not to be rude but, I went to church once recently after several years, and found it extremely boring. One person talking on and on about their opinion on life. I have enough sitting in class in school.
    I know what you mean. Church=boring.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

There was a thread on ADD and mbti last month started by compulsiverambler. You can find it here .

There was a link to a book about ADD as well that had a chapter on how it manifests in different personality types. Might be interesting reading for ya.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by blankpages View Post
    There was a thread on ADD and mbti last month started by compulsiverambler. You can find it here .

There was a link to a book about ADD as well that had a chapter on how it manifests in different personality types. Might be interesting reading for ya.
    Thanks, I'll take a look.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

That's why I sing in the choir.
    Church=music instead of church=boring.

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    I know what you mean. Church=boring.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

You have handbells? English handbells are so pretty. Or playing organ, I always wanted to learn how to coordinate the feet and hands at the same time.
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I'm in a community chorus where we are playing handbells. They are very pretty!
    At church, last week, I got to play the drum.
    I too, would love to learn how to play the organ, but I could see myself getting all tied up in knots at having to coordinate hands and feet...

Quote Originally Posted by nynesneg View Post
    You have handbells? English handbells are so pretty. Or playing organ, I always wanted to learn how to coordinate the feet and hands at the same time.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I'm in a community chorus where we are playing handbells. They are very pretty!
    At church, last week, I got to play the drum.
    I too, would love to learn how to play the organ, but I could see myself getting all tied up in knots at having to coordinate hands and feet...
    Ooh drums. Love them. I should join the chorus.