• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Js with ADD? How would it affect the person?

S

Sniffles

Here's from the description of weakenesses in INJ children:
They have short attention spans
They get bored easily with details or routine tasks
They won't put any effort into doing something that doesn't interest them
They frequently don't hear people
They ignore details
These are ADD-like characteristics. It's also been noted that INJs often need a complete lack of external distractions in order to fully concentrate. That's very much the case with myself.

So the notion of a J person with ADD is not far-fetched. They just don't fit into the common stereotype of an ADD person. There are actually different kinds of ADD people you know.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Here's from the description of weakenesses in INJ children:

These are ADD-like characteristics. It's also been noted that INJs often need a complete lack of external distractions in order to fully concentrate. That's very much the case with myself.

So the notion of a J person with ADD is not far-fetched. They just don't fit into the common stereotype of an ADD person. There are actually different kinds of ADD people you know.

I know. I'm not saying there's only one kind. I'm a J with ADD and I was just wondering how others like this behaved.

Thank you so very much for this link.
It explains everything - well, not the link itself, but I found the page for EFJ children.

Last edited: