• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your History

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Open your profile, and have a look at your post history. Read through a few of your messages--the more of them and the older they are, the better.

What is your reaction? Do you feel pride? Shame? How about your meaning--do your posts convey it, in all its intellectual and emotional fullness, or do they fall short or even mislead? And to what extent do you hear yourself in those posts? Do you feel as if you've looked in a mirror, or do you see a stranger, perhaps even an impostor?

Your answers should tell you many things about yourself, a few things about others, and something very crucial about the human condition.

Please do share your thoughts.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel good about them. I look back on them, and I don't see a trace of Ne or anything like that. My posts clearly demonstrate my correct typing. :)

I used to put more effort into my posts. Hmm, I wonder why I stopped?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Open your profile, and have a look at your post history. Read through a few of your messages--the more of them and the older they are, the better.

What is your reaction? Do you feel pride? Shame? How about your meaning--do your posts convey it, in all its intellectual and emotional fullness, or do they fall short or even mislead? And to what extent do you hear yourself in those posts? Do you feel as if you've looked in a mirror, or do you see a stranger, perhaps even an impostor?

Your answers should tell you many things about yourself, a few things about others, and something very crucial about the human condition.

Please do share your thoughts.

Proud of the volume. Proud of the longevity.

Chagrined about losing control on rare occasions.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At first, what I feel is shame. Most of my posts are poorly articulated, and sound nothing like how I think them. But that's just the surface. There are deeper psychological (and even philosophical) issues that present themselves to me--and to you if you think about it.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm feeling pretty consistent right about now.

Although I've grown and evolved over the past short stretch of time, my essence has remained the same.

I'm still "ME", I just know more stuff. :D

krunchtime

I just did and ended up deleting a couple because they were pointless. Routinely get caught between responding to a topic of concern and responding to a topic that is easy to respond to. I'm going to try and quit my foruming addiction after this one :alttongue: Wait, does this sound like another landmine? No offense intended

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I like them, sounds like me. I'm proud of how open and detached about potentially awkward parts of myself I could be.

S

Sniffles

I'm suprised at how well I managed to hold up in some discussions; but also at missed oppurtunities to make some interesting point or make a witty comeback. So it's a very missed bag.

Oh yeah and the wonderful conversations I've had with other members here in their blogs. :)

Atomic Fiend

No reaction, looks exactly how I remember it, except for the posts that are missing in threads that were deleted sadly, I wish I could reread some of those.

P

Phantonym

Most of the time I just want to delete them all and I would if there was an opportunity like that. It's not about feeling ashamed of my posting history, I just don't like that people have the opportunity to make false judgements about me based on my post history as they choose to. But there's nothing I can do about it.

I've meant everything I've said in my serious posts. But I also joke around a lot here. However, both, the serious and the fluff posts, have me in them 100%. :)

One thing what I do with my posts, though, is that I usually don't put down things that seem so obvious to me. I seem to rely heavily upon the hope that people will pick up on my tone and the meaning. That might make my posts prone to misunderstandings.