User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't care if it worked for you -- I still hate them! (Vile little beasties!)

Of course, when I get the chance, I still end up getting as close to them as I can, to watch them. They both terrify and fascinate me.

Did you ever see the couples' episode of Fear Factor where they locked the girls in plexiglass coffins after dumping buckets of tarantulas all over them, and the husbands/boyfriends had to work to get the coffins open as quickly as possible and release them? I think only one of the girls actually made it through the entire thing, and another one was literally reduced to hysterics.

I still do not know if I could have done it.
    I still hate spiders, too! I thankfully just don't panic over them now. (even the tiniest of them use to make me scream!) I don't know if I could handle someone dumping buckets of tarantulas over me, though. *thud*
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't care if it worked for you -- I still hate them! (Vile little beasties!)

Of course, when I get the chance, I still end up getting as close to them as I can, to watch them. They both terrify and fascinate me.

I'm like that with snakes.

MBTI
    INFP

Default I HATE snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm like that with snakes.
    A good snake is a dead snake.
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

The Illusive Man... Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

This was a very interesting thread. I'm bringing it back.
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Justice is coming to all of us; no matter what the fuck we've done...
    Once you realize what a joke everything is; being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense...
    I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

I've had GAD since I was very young but only got diagnosed and medicated for it about a year and a half ago. I used to be completely terrified of doing things like driving in an area I'd never been to before, to the point I would dig my heels in the dirt and refuse to do it and have a panic attack over it. That kind of stuff doesn't really affect me anymore. Some months ago I drove to Las Vegas with a friend of mine just off of phone GPS and didn't panic at all. I've become so much more chill in general. Thank god for that medication.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

I dont think its massively type related as much as ones brain chemistry,genetic make up and life experiences but then those previous three factors could also tie into one another to form ones type in any typing system. I could see in enneagram 1s and 6s being anxious a lot and in MBTI anyone in the grip of a inferior perception function (I notice overall inferior P tends to be paranoid while inferior J tends to more rage) and in stacking anyone whos not getting their So Sp or Sx dom needs met.

Anxiety is a universal emotion that is needed for survival so it makes sense its one of the most universal emotions so to link to the post above its not so much the type but how its dealt with like So doms discharge anxiety by getting a secure social group, E7s discharge aniexty by engaging in distracting activies and so on so the first paragraph is for the "classical form" of anxiety
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain?

9w1 7w6 3w4

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Not really. I think different people have different issues. Although if you talk to some people introversion is a social disorder. I had friends, good people but they treated me like I was defective because I didn’t prefer the levels of interaction they did. They treated it like an affliction to overcome. They meant well but honestly that shit is insulting.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. Jim Hopper
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I dont really know WHAT anxiety disorder I have- or really what Ive been diagnosed with. Panic disorder at some point. Then social anxiety disoder. And now social.

Social and GAD were on my last 2 bills from the doctor. But then only GAD was on my last one.

Anyways. Im a 9. But fall to 6- and that gives me anxiety.

What kind of anxiety... I dont know. But yeah.

Also Im on a medication that when it wears off it can cause a lot of anxiety. About an hour of pretty... intense- not to panic attack level intense but very uncomfortable- anxiety every day I take it. A level that is a lot worse than just my general level of anxiety is. But its a level Im used to- have the coping skills- to care for without it generally being a problem.

But yeah. I have anxiety. And its definitely not fun. Im not medicated for anxiety. Anxiety is more liked the panicked BACK SEAT driver than the actual person at the wheel for me.
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes meowington liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm a 6. I AM anxiety

I've kind of learned that what I used to consider as "anxiety" is usually more "overwhelm" from spending days on end among people with little or no alone time. Now that I accept that and retreat in my shell when necessary I'm doing a lot better. I've kind of accepted that I don't have to be outgoing all the time in my free time.
    Just knowing that I'm an e6 has made a difference too. Uptil then I wasn't even aware of that inner voice that keeps saying "watch out for this, watch out for that" every 2 steps I take.

I would associate anxiety with ISFJs, INFJs & INFPs in particular. Just a hunch.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

Winter in Your Soul Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    174 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I am ENFP with an anxiety disorder.

I wouldn't say its type related, but more environment related. x:
    Winter Solstice (A feeling): Finding the brute of yourself while enduring the brute of the world.