• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fe and global warming

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What you think, is there a connection ?

And besides that what key role do play the ENFPs as mavericks in this global confederacy ? xD

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFPs have Fi, not Fe.

You are drunk.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Its 9 am and I have to go to work + there is the golden rule "Kein Bier vor Vier"

Damn, I only got to do with amateurs :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I feel circled and ravished, obviously this forum already has taken measures to prevent global warming :D

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
My Fe doesn't give a shit about global warming. I live in the part of Holland that's above sea level anyway.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Global warming is a pile of crap. It's just another reason to tax people/companies and make us feel guilty because we are not using the right friggin lightbulbs. :rolli:

Silence those who speak up against this idiotic idea .. That's free speech for you. Wooo Hooo

Now flipping the coin slightly .. We are taking from the planet, we are destroying the rainforests .. Our actions will bear the brunt on our great, great grandchildren. That is a shame.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Global warming is a pile of crap. It's just another reason to tax people/companies and make us feel guilty because we are not using the right friggin lightbulbs. :rolli:

Silence those who speak up against this idiotic idea .. That's free speech for you. Wooo Hooo

Now flipping the coin slightly .. We are taking from the planet, we are destroying the rainforests .. Our actions will bear the brunt on our great, great grandchildren. That is a shame.

Which is it then?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Since when do i have to justify myself to anyway.

I am looking at the trees and also seeing the forest. ;)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I do tire of the super crunchy granola, hemp birkenstocks, clove cigarette smoking, woe is me, lets be sensitive to everyone's feelings in every situation ever, crowd.

But the only thing I really disagree is the method they chose. Their goals are noble, I'm just sure there are less annoying routes they could take to get there.

I do give a shit about maintaining the value of my family's waterfront property and therefore have an incentive to try and keep water levels from rising generally.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Since when do i have to justify myself to anyway.

I am looking at the trees and also seeing the forest. ;)

Well in this case you are kinda contradicting yourself. Unless by global warming (as in "it's a pile of crap") you mean political global warming propaganda.

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
???

:rofl1:

Or are you trying to say that the cumulative effect of all those extroverted feeler types getting hot and bothered about something or other is acting like a giant radiator heating up the globe?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Connection with Fe?

I learnt about global warming through data and graphs... My husband is a climatologue. Our common pet peeves:

- "we are small and planet is big, we can't possibly have an influence" - look at graphs.
- "there are scientists saying global warming don't exist" - most of them cherry pick the one glacier that is not melting, the one period where it is cooling...
- "it's too late the planet is doomed" - not true, while we can not stop the warming, we can at least keep it under control. Look at models.
- "it is COLD NOW!" - there is a difference between weather and climate.

I don't think this is Fe at work... Fe would say something like "How can you be so cruel to our planet?" But I AM quite passionate about it.

(If this was my husband's post, you would get all the numbers and graphs, too!)

Fecal McAngry

And besides that what key role do play the ENFPs as mavericks in this global confederacy ? xD
I actually do see a connection. To the Fe Sheeple, to state that there is "a concensus" that human beans done be [significantly] warmin' tha planet = "it is a fact that human beans done be warmin' tha planet."

Of course, there is no such concensus, and not all Fe folk are retarded, blah blah blah...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So you dont believe in global warming and you dont believe in the evolution theory, but you are convinced that not all Fe folks are retarded ?

That's a relief really :D

pockets

MBTI Type
HUMM
I'm a lot more concerned about climate change than some Fe secondaries (i don't know any Fe primaries well)
Because tree frogs are dying, corals are getting bleached, and the demographics of malaria and other tropical diseases are changing.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2

I couldn't care less.
Edit:Although it does suck that people are ruining coral reefs and cutting down jungles before all species are discovered.

Although I am doing a marketing campaign for a client promoting awareness of global warming. Had to get creative. lol

Fecal McAngry

So you dont believe in global warming and you dont believe in the evolution theory, but you are convinced that not all Fe folks are retarded ?
What?

Sometimes the earth warms. Sometimes it cools. Currently, it is in serious cooling mode.

I am a huge Darwin fan; evolution is a fact of life.

Not all Fes are retards. Indeed, most Fes are not retarded.

I am not sure you actually read my post...