• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type & what you did last week

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think a person's timetable reflects their priorities a lot, and in a way, their personalities. OTOH, A lot of it is a result of obligations and situations, and doesn't tell much of personality. I'm not sure. Lets find out?

Sleep: 55 hours
Working: 54h. Interviews by phone & in person.
Planning, 2h. Making a timetable, planning for money, use of time etc.
Household work, 3h. cleaning, fixing, preparing food, repairing stuff.
Volunteer work, 3h.
Studying, 6h. planning for computer systems.
Resting, 5h. chilling out with nothing particular to do for the most part
Shopping: 2 hours. Shopping for food, computer parts, book, etc.
Sports, 2 hours. walking, running, workout. (Walking on my way to somewhere not included).
Time on the net, 7 hours.
Playing, 12 hours. Playing some FPS computer games I bought recently.
Active relaxation, 4 hours. Relaxing in a creative mood. Good music, a few drinks, letting imagination flow.
Social, 12h. Time devoted just for being with my friends my fiancé.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Nice idea, let's see how it plays out differently.

Sleep: 52 hours
Working: 25h Part-time, freelance translator
Writing my thesis: 15h . Anything more would bore me to death
Studying: 22h both for the thesis and for exams I have to take, as well as
Resting, 8
Sports, 12 hours. Cycling (3x3hrs) and weights (2x1hr)
Social, 20h
Eating 7h I supposed half an hour for each big meal each day
Transport time 7h Moving from place to place, commuting, etc.

I can't estimate properly "time on the net", since I work from the computer and mostly alone I tend to post in internet forums/read news inbetween breaks.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't itemize my life like that, for you to ask me to do this would be an impossible feat for me to complete.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
you guys actually know how many hours you slept for the whole week? i can't even estimate that. I don't have a sleeping schedule. I don't even remember what i did last week, other than eat and study A LOT, but I can't give you approximate or estimated hours.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Okay. I usually do itemize most of my time before doing anything, so it's easy to remember after what I did and why. I have prepared 14 hours a week for wasting my time, too :D

Some of the stuff I do is unplanned, spontaneous and perhaps a mix of different things, and it can't be properly classified in any one category. Perhaps 20-30 hours per week. But, I gave my attempt in classifying it for this thread, anyway.

Edit: Yeah, I easily remember sleeping 4-6 hours a day for most part of the week, plus sleeping some extra 6 hours 3 days of the week.

Estimate if you can, scanty :yes:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
you guys actually know how many hours you slept for the whole week? i can't even estimate that. I don't have a sleeping schedule. I don't even remember what i did last week, other than eat and study A LOT, but I can't give you approximate or estimated hours.

Well, I don't know beforehand how much I will sleep, but I do remember what I did during the day, the time I woke up, etc.

I don't have a strict schedule, next week could have rather different timings, but I suppose I do keep track of everything I do, even not consciously.

I don't know what's wrong with "itemizing" after you've done something, it's simply an arbitrary subdivision of your activities, no deeper meaning to it.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Maybe I'll give this a try this week. My memory isn't good enough to recall how much time I spent doing what this past week, but I'd be interested in seeing how I pass my time(I bet you 50% of it is me either online or staring into space...:D).

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I usually alternate between efficient weeks and those I don't plan, tho I've been having planned weeks for a month now, and will have for 2 months more. That's an example of a planned week, my unplanned weeks usually have just about 30-40 hours of work & study combined, rest of the time being mostly fun and relaxation.

P

Phantonym

I remember waking up an hour ago. Other than that, it's just a blur. It's not important anyway. Byegones.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Slept: Not enough hours
Worked: Too many hours
Relaxed: See Slept

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'll just change the variables in your list, Santtu:

Sleep: ~50-55 hours
Working: 12-18?h. part time yob
Planning, 0h. I could start, though.
Household work, <1h.
Volunteer work, 0h.
Studying, 1-2h.
Resting, most hours.
Shopping: 0 hours.
Sports, haha
Time on the net, too embarrassed to say how many hours.
Playing, not sure...not too much.
Active relaxation, 6 hours or so
Social, count my work hours as my social time. All my weekend plans got shat on. >:|

btw, I am a full time student and still live at home (I'm 19.).

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay. I usually do itemize most of my time before doing anything, so it's easy to remember after what I did and why. I have prepared 14 hours a week for wasting my time, too :D

That is the most efficient waste of time I've ever seen lol. :D

As an ENTP I try to be more synergistic with my activities. For example I try to work and waste time simulataneously. You get more accomplished that way. ;)

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Good lord, there are people that keep track of this?

The only thing I keep track of are my weekly work hours, only because it is easy. 8-5, Monday thru Friday.

dotdalidot

MBTI Type
UFO
What? I don't understand time schedules, or hours, and how to use it up efficiently. Let's just say that for simplicity sake, I don't understand time at all.

Sleep: A lot
Working: Not at all
Socializing: What's that?
Dieing: Each and every second. :cry:

I pretty much had swine flu all last week. :( But flu aside, this wouldn't look any different.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ahh, overplanning, overachievement and failure. I had 12 hours of work & study scheduled for yesterday. I felt a bit tired from drinking the day before, missed my goals by 2 hours (couldn't get up) and spent the rest 10 hours playing at home.

There just weren't a good mood left for doing all that stuff. I'd hope to be less disappointed of myself and more flexible.

Well this is a brand new day and I'm gonna kick ass!

*btw, I just re-read two year old thread where I asked helped for my type. I found out myself as an ENTP, but I now know it was due to the situation. Nevertheless, I have underdeveloped J for someone J-type. Don't take my stuff as exemplary J-stuff.*

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmmm.. maybe i'll keep track this week