User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have always had very lucid dreams. Like Mystic Tater had said, I've grown to question the origin of my dreams; what they reflect in my awake life, why I dreamt what I did, what the dream meant, etc.
    I almost always remember my dreams. Some are insignificant, and I forget them throughout the day. But a good number stay with me for a long time. I can remember certain dreams as far back as when I was 5 or 6.

When I was younger, I told anyone who would listen about my dreams, because they were always so foreign to me. But the reactions I received sort of dissuaded my openness about them, and now I keep them to myself.

For me, dreams are sacred because they reflect your inner consciousness. But my adversity to being open about them came from the awkward glances and negative reactions Iíd received because of the overall bizarreness of them.

But thatís what I love about them! Theyíre ludicrous and often frightening, but somehow, beautiful.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Carnallace View Post
    I have always had very lucid dreams. Like Mystic Tater had said, I've grown to question the origin of my dreams; what they reflect in my awake life, why I dreamt what I did, what the dream meant, etc.
    I almost always remember my dreams. Some are insignificant, and I forget them throughout the day. But a good number stay with me for a long time. I can remember certain dreams as far back as when I was 5 or 6.

When I was younger, I told anyone who would listen about my dreams, because they were always so foreign to me. But the reactions I received sort of dissuaded my openness about them, and now I keep them to myself.

For me, dreams are sacred because they reflect your inner consciousness. But my adversity to being open about them came from the awkward glances and negative reactions Iíd received because of the overall bizarreness of them.

But thatís what I love about them! Theyíre ludicrous and often frightening, but somehow, beautiful.
    Mine, at best, are like B rated movies on a ruined VHS tape.

I envy people with lucid imaginations.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

I actually have crazy dreams all the time and have recently started lucid dreaming (never used to.) I have also had weird control over dreams without my being aware of it such as a dream I had a few months ago where I met this guy, I didn't trust him and I somehow *knew* in the end he was going to shoot me (he did), but when I woke up I have wondered if the dream turned out that way just because I thought it would.

But on the topic of sharing dreams... see above, don't have much of an issue sharing dreams and I am a pretty strong introvert. Some are private and I don't share them, but most are just interesting stories and some are just down right creepy (like a thriller film, which, incidentally, I don't watch.) I don't tell them to everyone--goodness I am an introvert so I only talk with close friends about my life anyway. So yeah, I tell close friends, but if I had a bizarre dream and it related to a conversation (and was appropriate), I would probably share, regardless of audience. I guess I never took most of mine too personally.