First 20282930

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    You and me would agree if you didn't fantasize that Donald Trump was an intelligent man. And I must hold you completely accountable for that.

No, actually no. He's a fucking moron who isn't qualified to be president and only marginally intelligent people would ever vote for such a delusional moron. So no. There's absolutely no Trump argument, even from an aside.

It's like lol you're retarded. Its like listening to a fat girl having trouble breathing when she goes to sleep and wishing you could make her go vegan.
    "He's a fucking moron" is not a real argument. Just rage. Utter dribble and a pathetic attempt at humor.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

@Marmotini was that rep intended for me a moment ago? Something about there being more intelligent people than me in isolated tribes in Africa? You know I supported Bernie, right? I never overtly said I support Trump and I think it's well known I'm voting third party if Hillary is nominated.

Gauge people's intelligence by their political choices. Very classy.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    @Marmotini was that rep intended for me a moment ago? Something about there being more intelligent people than me in isolated tribes in Africa? You know I supported Bernie, right? I never overtly said I support Trump and I think it's well known I'm voting third party if Hillary is nominated.

Gauge people's intelligence by their political choices. Very classy.
    She loves to talk out of her ass jumping to conclusions about people. Brags about her ability to know how to read social media, yet cant see the person in front of her for her abstract projections that are truth because the media told me so.

I lack intelligence too its obvious by my name calling as opposed to my objective reality i just used above
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes asynartetic, ZNP-TBA liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    She loves to talk out of her ass jumping to conclusions about people. Brags about her ability to know how to read social media, yet cant see the person in front of her for her abstract projections that are truth because the media told me so.

I lack intelligence too its obvious by my name calling as opposed to my objective reality i just used above
    If any of that is true then it wouldn't be the first time a person was run through the processing plants of academia coming out the other side with 'lofty intelligence,' a chip on their shoulder, and an "I'm smarter then you because degree from big university" attitude.
    Likes Poki liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

It's those little oddities you find at the side of the road isn't it? The USA is a large place.

And to drive across it is a large undertaking. So what better way to represent this than to have small and oddly specific roadside attractions. I think, though this is not something unique to America in terms of history, it is certainly unique in form and profligacy when compared with others.

Roadside America - Guide to Uniquely Odd Tourist Attractions

Maybe it's an age thing. It's a relatively new country from a (again) historical perspective and maybe every country has this phase of small roadside archetypes before moving on to other things. Except they never stopped in the USA....it just kept going and they got bigger and bigger and....

'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.