• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone else have a silly switch?

G

Ginkgo

Yes, and my silliness permeates the air, influencing other people.

I have actually pissed some authority figures off because I was able to strip them of their seriousness. It wasn't intentional on my part, however.

For instance, when I was younger, I often played in the backroom of the pharmacy where my dad worked due to untimely circumstances. Consumed by boredom, I would often do silly things like draw (very realistic) pictures of cockroaches and paste them on the inside of the employees toilet. I even took the warning label stickers from their dispenser and put them all over my face. Afterword, I would tuck toilet paper in my clothes and run throughout the pharmacy like the little gremlin I was.

While my dad's boss was amused, he was forced to apply a new rule that non-pharmacists were not allowed in the backroom.

Good times. Always make sure your INFP children have some stuffed animal or game to play with. Their Ne can be entropic.