• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just because you're an N....

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
doesn't mean you're a genius or special or unique. You can't fully understand things unless you've experience them so for the love of anything quit deluding yourself, nor can you know someone else's motives unless they tell you and even then it could be a lie. Psychics don't exist, and N=/=psychic thank you.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
doesn't mean you're a genius or special or unique. You can't fully understand things unless you've experience them so for the love of anything quit deluding yourself, nor can you know someone else's motives unless they tell you and even then it could be a lie. Psychics don't exist, and N=/=psychic thank you.
So then you could be lying. Hah!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So true! I'm a genius, special and unique because I'm me!

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, your point is? Is this a note to self? :D

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I am clearly a uNique geNius for N is in both, only those lowly S' are Special...

My logic is astouNding and thus uNdeNiable!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I feel like I was just watching sesame street.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
STREET.jpg

I loved that show! :wubbie:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
love you purple!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Pshaw. I don't need the world around me to conform, in order to experience. I use my N-tuition!

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

Psychics DO exist. Why else was the government using their remote viewing capabilities to locate hidden enemy bunkers? They didn't tell the public then, but it's old enough now to see it through freedom of information act. Stop hating yourself, YOU are an intuitive as well, you are just projecting your own inner demons onto other intuitives, but tell it to yourself. But you are right, N does not equal psychic, I don't assume all N's are psychic. Psychics are a rarity amongst the rarities of intuitives. I'm not psychic btw, lol...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Goethe once said, one man is a genius, but a herd of people is dumb as bullocks.

This accounts for everything, may the belief be called N, Adolf Hitler or Michael Jackson. A big purpose will fill an empty heart and will leave exactly the same behind, when it departs.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Psychics DO exist. Why else was the government using their remote viewing capabilities to locate hidden enemy bunkers? They didn't tell the public then, but it's old enough now to see it through freedom of information act. Stop hating yourself, YOU are an intuitive as well, you are just projecting your own inner demons onto other intuitives, but tell it to yourself. But you are right, N does not equal psychic, I don't assume all N's are psychic. Psychics are a rarity amongst the rarities of intuitives. I'm not psychic btw, lol...
LMAO no I'm not hating on myself because I know I'm not unique special or a genius. And this was directed at the Ns who think these things.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
LMAO no I'm not hating on myself because I know I'm not unique special or a genius. And this was directed at the Ns who think these things.

oh come now, don't tell me you didn't think you were special when you found out your mbti type.... c'mon 1 percenter type...not special?? :rolleyes:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no because I don't actually believe in MBTI. besides your changing things by saying when i find out my type refering to the past and not the present.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
oh come now, don't tell me you didn't think you were special when you found out your mbti type.... c'mon 1 percenter type...not special?? :rolleyes:

One percent is a lot. In a country of 300mil, I can find 3,000,000 kin.