User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Be it, you are an both N or and S. We are all special, unique, talented, even gifted in particular areas.

Lets stop the hating.
    Fixed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    doesn't mean you're a genius or special or unique. You can't fully understand things unless you've experience them so for the love of anything quit deluding yourself, nor can you know someone else's motives unless they tell you and even then it could be a lie. Psychics don't exist, and N=/=psychic thank you.
    Damn it!! Party pooper!! You're telling me I don't have Nenuis Telligence? So what am I supposed to do now?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else"

MBTI
    INTP

So you see everyone in the world as useless decaying maggots? Projection?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I think R Lee Ermey does...

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    "Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    So you see everyone in the world as useless decaying maggots? Projection?

An alleged N taking an alleged S at face value.
    Oh the irony.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

N = imaginative perception. that's pretty much it.

some people can't live without it and deify it (such as myself), bc it allows them to feel like themselves, to communicate with far more richness, and to sense the relationships and invisible connections that hold the world together.

that the brain could be processing information and have a eureeka moment is definitely not just a product of N vs S, altho N types will be working on a different type of information in the background than S types that leads up to it. S types can process a lot of information too, just like N types, but S types can't bend the streams of data quite like N types can. yet their problem-solving abilities show that in many cases this is an advantage for them.

N does correlate almost perfectly with the 5 factor category of openness. imaginative perception, using it, opens up possibilities, consideration for alternative perspectives, and linguistic play (re-framing) before judgment starts kicking in. the N types who lead with judgment first sometimes forget the possibilities that iNtuition opens up, new ways of seeing that drastically effect the possible pathways their judgments can take. and the N dom types often forget to stick with their perceptions and flesh them out, articulate/explicate them, and develop them into solid arguments bc they feel too lazy and like they deserve the right-a-way.

by nature N is more of a seeking perceptual system, it is always looking for the best perception, best imaginative experience it can surmise/project. S is more cut and dry, it is what it is, etc, whereas N keeps looking for more/new ways of seeing.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

The world is just illusion and it doesn't matter anyway.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent