User Tag List

First 234

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I always buckle up, but I do drive like a freak.

We do slow down though, but the desire and drive to do it is still there. I fight it every day. It never was about racing or anything, its just fun.

My intuition is tertiary so I would probably have more FeTard moments.
    See, I actually love speeding too, and the rush I get from doing it.
    But when I speed, I do it on long roads, alone. And then I think,"I hope a deer doesn't jump out in front of me". So even when I'm doing it, I'm still considering all the "what ifs".
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    See, I actually love speeding too, and the rush I get from doing it.
    But when I speed, I do it on long roads, alone. And then I think,"I hope a deer doesn't jump out in front of me". So even when I'm doing it, I'm still considering all the "what ifs".
    Speeding in traffic is fun, never caused a wreck because of it. The weaving in and out, darting here and there. Its challenging and fun, especially since I got a rear sway bar on my truck and it keeps the back end planted on the ground. Nothing like a 400HP truck that handles more like a car. Se pays so much attention to its surroundings when I hit my brakes I am simultaneously watching the car in front of me and the car behind me to judge how hard to hit my brakes.

My ex-brother-in-law hit a deer, man it really smashed the front of his car. Everyone was ok, but still gotta be scary that split second before you hit it.

DERAIL good thing the thread was started by an ESTP, sorry dude

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

So true. Lots of my S type friends drive like total freaks, and seem to have no regard for the fact that they could kill themselves or someone else. I'm always the one going, "Hey, aren't you gonna put on your seat belt" ? I say this partly in jest, and partly for real because I've had a number of friends die in car accidents. Then again, my mother(ESTJ) has never been in an accident and has only gotten one ticket in 30+ years. I just got my first ticket two days ago for forgetting to change my address on my license.
    This is DEFINITELY an SP/SJ thing.

Se users are the ones driving like maniacs just for the thrill.

Si users are perfect drivers because anything less would be unsafe.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ughh i know! someone im'd me as i was doing a quiz asking me if i was up for a good time...ahhh!! i was like wth are you talking about!
    You up for a good time?

Actually this thread is pretty much half intuitard already.

Ok, ready?

This thread is for sensors who are having trouble understanding intuition stuff.

Sensors. Not getting intuition. See?

(Sensotard is about an N who has trouble with things doing with the senses. Intuitard is an S who has trouble with things that need intuition)

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Speeding in traffic is fun, never caused a wreck because of it. The weaving in and out, darting here and there. Its challenging and fun, especially since I got a rear sway bar on my truck and it keeps the back end planted on the ground. Nothing like a 400HP truck that handles more like a car. Se pays so much attention to its surroundings when I hit my brakes I am simultaneously watching the car in front of me and the car behind me to judge how hard to hit my brakes.

My ex-brother-in-law hit a deer, man it really smashed the front of his car. Everyone was ok, but still gotta be scary that split second before you hit it.

haha yeah, I like hearing about you guys' speeding escapades.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ

Speeding in traffic?! You sound like my uncle, who used to be a professional race car driver.

I'm kinda a thrill seeker too. Just not in my car with other people around. I feel like if I drive like an ass my friend's deaths were in vain. I waited for a long time to drive because I was scared, and also cause I just knew I wasn't ready for the responsibility.

A lot of my sensor friends don't multitask in the car well either(mainly SFJs). They'll be on their cellphones, or talking or whatever, and next thing you know the car is drifting and then they overcorrect. I'm calling that intuitardation because most intuitives I know drive well multitasking. One thing though, you ISTPs, and actually one ESTP I knew, seem to be able to drive well high or drunk.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

When it comes to driving my F wins out over my S everytime, any thrill I might get from speeding/weaving is outweighed by my concern for the safety of others.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    STP

A lot of my sensor friends don't multitask in the car well either(mainly SFJs). They'll be on their cellphones, or talking or whatever, and next thing you know the car is drifting and then they overcorrect. I'm calling that intuitardation because most intuitives I know drive well multitasking. One thing though, you ISTPs, and actually one ESTP I knew, seem to be able to drive well high or drunk.
    I do not multi task when I drive crazy and I dont drive drunk. Its for the thrill, so I dont multi task or I miss the thrill. When I do drink I can actually sense the slowness and respond accordingly.

MBTI
    INFJ

I do not multi task when I drive crazy and I dont drive drunk.
    Do you ever extreme multitask(talk/text/eat a four course meal/turn around and tend to the kiddo) and drive? Do you find that you drive just as well?

Good thing about the drunk driving. None of my SP friends drive drunk anymore either; or if they do, I'm not around to witness it. But when we were younger and hella stupid, I noticed that the STPs could manage.

When I do drink I can actually sense the slowness and respond accordingly.
    This is kinda me too. I can totally feel what's going on with my body when I'm drunk, and can usually control my movements without stumbling or whatnot.

MBTI
    STP

Do you ever extreme multitask(talk/text/eat a four course meal/turn around and tend to the kiddo) and drive? Do you find that you drive just as well?

Good thing about the drunk driving. None of my SP friends drive drunk anymore either; or if they do, I'm not around to witness it. But when we were younger and hella stupid, I noticed that the STPs could manage.

This is kinda me too. I can totally feel what's going on with my body when I'm drunk, and can usually control my movements without stumbling or whatnot.
    I do multi task, mess with zune, eat, tend to kiddo, reach around all over the car. I do drive extremely well multi tasking because my mind never leaves the road. Driving always comes first, I will slow down on everything else so that it doesnt consume to much time vs driving. When it comes to actions my body can easily multitask. I also only drive crazy when its just me, its not to show off or anything and I am very aware of everyone around me.

I am not and never really was a drinker. I never cared for the way it slowed down my responses and reactions.