User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

In my line of work I notice that S's are the main cause for car repairs. N's usually drive accident free with few exceptions (probably hit by S's).

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ lol what? I don't work in the auto repair industry but in my experience the exact opposite is true.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'm not joking, S's seem to make the silliest little accidents. Parking things and stuff. Own a taxi company myself. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I'm having an intuitard moment trying to interpret most of this thread, especially the post about intelligent types.
    Oh, they were just being an ass and hoping that we sensors wouldn't get it.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I'm not joking, S's seem to make the silliest little accidents. Parking things and stuff. Own a taxi company myself. :P
    haha, probably lotsa SPs taking risks
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I said to someone on here recently that i didn't realise OkCupid was a dating site .. A lot of the tests on here are done via that site.

I wasn't until a day or so later that i saw the forest through the tree's and realised the name of the site .. Okcupid . Kind of makes sense.

Thank god that doesn't happen to often. I was embarrassed to go back to the thread and make aware my error.

lol.
    ughh i know! someone im'd me as i was doing a quiz asking me if i was up for a good time...ahhh!! i was like wth are you talking about!

off topic a bit...sorry
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by slant View Post
    My INFJ friend always uses poetic language to describe what he's thinking, and I often have to ask him to 'cut the fluff' and to stop getting so damn poetic on me! I don't care about how it seemed like an endless journey to a bottom of the well in which a drop of blood could be the end of time--- cut to the chase and stop using metaphors. Some people just really love to be descriptive like that.
    haha...i barely even realize that we do that! how funny!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ lol what? I don't work in the auto repair industry but in my experience the exact opposite is true.
    i would think so too. i often am totally non present while driving...it's kinda scary.
    -Jim Morrison

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    In my line of work I notice that S's are the main cause for car repairs. N's usually drive accident free with few exceptions (probably hit by S's).

So true. Lots of my S type friends drive like total freaks, and seem to have no regard for the fact that they could kill themselves or someone else. I'm always the one going, "Hey, aren't you gonna put on your seat belt" ? I say this partly in jest, and partly for real because I've had a number of friends die in car accidents. Then again, my mother(ESTJ) has never been in an accident and has only gotten one ticket in 30+ years. I just got my first ticket two days ago for forgetting to change my address on my license.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    So true. Lots of my S type friends drive like total freaks, and seem to have no regard for the fact that they could kill themselves or someone else. I'm always the one going, "Hey, aren't you gonna put on your seat belt" ? I say this partly in jest, and partly for real because I've had a number of friends die in car accidents. Then again, my mother(ESTJ) has never been in an accident and has only gotten one ticket in 30+ years. I just got my first ticket two days ago for forgetting to change my address on my license.
    I always buckle up, but I do drive like a freak. There was a point in my life where I would pretty much always hit 100MPH anytime I got on the highway. Lanes were more of a suggestion around turns, kinda like racing, you gotta start wide and then cut in close to maintain maximum speed and curbs and medians were there just to slow you down. We do slow down though, but the desire and drive to do it is still there. I fight it every day. It never was about racing or anything, its just fun.

My intuition is tertiary so I would probably have more FeTard moments.