User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    I

Don't know about one moment, but sometimes I can't for the life of me come up with ideas. I can't understand theory unless there are pictures or examples showing the theory in use. Tried my hardest to understand symbolism, metaphors, and other literary devices but couldn't get very far.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    You know, if all intuitard moments are described this way, I have a feeling that this thread will be less interesting than the sensotard one.
    Yeah. If only I could remember some real-life examples, I think a few people might laugh at me. I tend to be pretty slow sometimes when people are trying to explain something if they're not really literal or pictorial or somesuch.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    STP

My intuitard moments actually makes me feel good, I think its my tert Ni getting validated. I feel like hell yeah, I figured it out on my own. By the time I reach this I know the inner workings pretty good and have used it in several different situations So intuitard for me is actually validating.

MBTI
    INFJ

When a sensor completely misses sarcasm or irony -- a friend was describing driving out to see a building on fire one evening and I said "that sounds like such a small-town thing to do" and she says, "Oh, no, XXXXXXXX (insert the name of a major metropolitan area that everyone is familiar with here) is a large city.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    My intuitard moments actually makes me feel good, I think its my tert Ni getting validated. I feel like hell yeah, I figured it out on my own. By the time I reach this I know the inner workings pretty good and have used it in several different situations So intuitard for me is actually validating.
    huh? I think I'm having an intuitard moment here.

What are you figuring out while having an intuitard moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Bart View Post
    When a sensor completely misses sarcasm or irony -- a friend was describing driving out to see a building on fire one evening and I said "that sounds like such a small-town thing to do" and she says, "Oh, no, XXXXXXXX (insert the name of a major metropolitan area that everyone is familiar with here) is a large city.
    hahaha! Yes, that too. Man, I've done that my whole life and always felt stupid for it. I thought I was just unusually obtuse.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I'm having an intuitard moment trying to interpret most of this thread, especially the post about intelligent types.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

deleted

Sometimes if I want to make an intuitard person get something, I change the subject.

MBTI
    INTJ

Can intuitors have intuitard moments too?

I often feel like I'm missing large swathes of meaning in the conversations I'm allegedly part of - this is partly because I tune out/don't always pay attention, but it's also because when people embed implications at the social level, I tend to miss them. Someone will say something about someone else, everyone around me seems to understand this to mean something, and then they're moving on with that information while I'm still trying to catch up. I also miss other kinds of social/communicative cues, so that people will start talking about some situation some other people are in as if it's common knowledge, but I missed the cues that clued everyone else in, so it's all shocking revelations to me. At these times, I feel quite intuitard.

deleted

That's not intuitard. That's extravertard or ethicstard. I tend to see what youre describing as an F thing.

MBTI
    INTJ

I see.

Maybe we need that thread, too.