User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Meat is meat, food is food. I'm annoyed that people are against cannibalism. Perfectly good meat going to waste while people starve, and whot do we do with it? We fill it full of poisons and bury it in the ground.

If the plane crashes, I guarantee yeu, I'm the first one to be chowing down on some dead guy.

Now, that being said, I'm actually a bit strange in this regard as I'm actually boarderline almost vegitarian but not quite. I don't take more meat than I need, and don't really indulge in it for the most part. I'd really rather NOT kill to survive, but even plants are alive, though they can't feel pain and have no brain to realize that they're dead. If I could help it, I'd rather not eat meat, but to be blunt, I'm an omnivore, it needs to be part of my diet. Those who insist on being vegitarians, or vegans for that matter, have to go through extreeme lengths to maintain their dietary requirements, and are not nearly as healthy as they should be, as suppliments and alternatives really literally are not as good for yeu.

We are made to live off both animals and plants, I try to not go excessively ridiculous, or waste the parts which are off of animals, but at the same time, I won't deny such or waste it in refusal to eat such. They're going to die eventually anyways, woulnd't it be better to have myself live off of it healthily, rather than feed some worms in the ground? It's going to be eaten eventually anyway, be it by microbes, by maggots, or by me, better to just make use of it.

That being said, if it tasted horrible, I'd probably pass though.

MBTI
    INTP

It's possible I could eat dolphin in an emergency situation. I could never, ever eat dog. I have an immense soft spot/love for dogs, all dogs, and the thought of eating one makes me nauseous and sad. Eating an ape would just squick me out.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    I suppose I would define it as the capacity (on the part of an average specimen of the species) to understand and communicate through the use of non-instinctual language (verbal, written, or sign) at approximately the same level as early humans. To the best of my knowledge, the most intelligent of the great apes can only be taught an extremely rudimentary amount of sign language consisting of a few dozen words.
    It's very interesting to see where people draw the line and how specific that line can be, thanks.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'd be pretty weird about eating any meat that wasn't something I'm used to or similar to something I'm used to. If I was starving, though, who knows?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I could eat any animal as food if it was prepared properly and respectful to do so (my weirdest thus far was giraffe) and in a desperate survival situation I could probably even eat a dead friend.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I could eat any animal as food if it was prepared properly and respectful to do so (my weirdest thus far was giraffe) and in a desperate survival situation I could probably even eat a dead friend.
    What does Giraffe taste like? I wouldn't mind trying some, myself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    What does Giraffe taste like? I wouldn't mind trying some, myself.
    I don't remember tastes/smells/etc. very well, I just remember that I ate it and it was unusual for my taste buds. (Si and I are not friends. At all, unfortunately.) I ate it on a game park near Pretoria, South Africa.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENFP

No... but then I am a vegetarian so this is across the board for me... Couldn't eat a Dolphin... couldn't eat a fish... all the same to me.... Gorgeous alive that is
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Lol, so NF...

MBTI
    ENFJ

No on all counts.

none of those animals are kosher.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge