12 Last

MBTI
    I

Default How to Care for Introverts

Accurate list, for me at least, haha.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

"There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

Now that's the truth.....if only the rest of my family knew that.

Not to derail your thread, but my goofy teacher said something odd today. Shocker, I know. She mentioned "You can't just label someone Introverted or Extroverted...." and I agree to a certain extent. There are ambiverts out there. But as for me, I'm definitely introverted.....and I know a few annoying people that are without a doubt, extroverted. (Generalization there, I think lots of people are annoying, not just extroverts.)

So....is there a guideline for labeling? Do you have to be..."significantly introverted/extroverted" in order to properly fit the label? Because I scored very high in the Introversion category. (80% ish on several tests, and obviously, I know from experience how much time I spend/need alone.)

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by FallaciaSonata View Post
    Now that's the truth.....if only the rest of my family knew that.

Not to derail your thread, but my goofy teacher said something odd today. Shocker, I know. She mentioned "You can't just label someone Introverted or Extroverted...." and I agree to a certain extent. There are ambiverts out there. But as for me, I'm definitely introverted.....and I know a few annoying people that are without a doubt, extroverted. (Generalization there, I think lots of people are annoying, not just extroverts.)

So....is there a guideline for labeling? Do you have to be..."significantly introverted/extroverted" in order to properly fit the label? Because I scored very high in the Introversion category. (80% ish on several tests, and obviously, I know from experience how much time I spend/need alone.)
    It's okay. I disagree with your teacher in that statement though, but of course there are ambiverts. So there are pretty much three categories: introvert, extrovert, ambivert. I don't believe there is a guideline for labeling. If you're more introverted than extroverted, then you're introverted, same applies for extroversion. If you're equally introverted and extroverted, then you're ambiverted.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Nice.... Now I have to figure out a subtle way to whip this out for extroverts whenever they're being overbearing. Any suggestions? I was thinking about making it into a T-shirt
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    Nice.... Now I have to figure out a subtle way to whip this out for extroverts whenever they're being overbearing. Any suggestions? I was thinking about making it into a T-shirt
    They'd never read the whole thing though, they'd get bored after two lines and just stare at our boobs/manly pecs.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    They'd never read the whole thing though...................

thats SO true....

MBTI
    yupp

nah some would read the whole thing, besides you're sterotyping both introverts and now extroverts. Most of those things on the list is true except the 15 minute warning before dinner for me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Hm. Yeah, a T-shirt wouldn't work out. Unless we put really bright, colorful pictures next to each line signifying their meaning? That doesn't solve the staring at our boobs/manly pecs problems, though.

Or we should make a really cheesy informational video, post it on YouTube and play it on people's iPhones. .... Too far?
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Don't care usually works too. Gives the introvert the space he/she needs and everything will work out.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf