User Tag List

First 5678 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Telephonophobia: I used to have this fear for a few years. That's because there was a time when whenever the phone was ringing, it meant that I got in trouble. No one called me for good, nice or fun things, no, people only called me when they thought I had done something bad. (Strange, huh?) So, what happened every time the phone rang? I started praying, even though I wasn't raised religiously. This might be my strangest fear.

At the moment I'm only afraid of heights (or falling down) and I'm really afraid of getting wrinkles. When I was little (2-10), I was really afraid of magicians. I thought they were all psychopaths because they cut people into peaces.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INxJ

Venereal disease - Cypridophobia, Cypriphobia, Cyprianophobia, or Cyprinophobia.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Basophobia- fear of falling. Mild case though, I can overcome it, just find it really hard to jump in a pool from like 10 feet high..

Arachnophobia- fear of spiders. This is pretty much flight or fight for me, doesn't get any worse than this

Rhabdophobia- fear of being severely critizised. Used to have this one..glad I finally got rid of it.

Atychiphobia or Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure. Kinda ties in with the one above. It's a lot less nowadays, but still present and rather crippling at times.

Herpetophobia.- creepy crawling things. Not as bad as my arachnophobia though, I am able to stay in control

Gamophobia- Fear of marriage. Not so much the emotional symbolism (I aint a commitment phobe), but the legal hassle that goes with it.

Soteriophobia- Dependence on others. Ties in with the one above. Not so much being dependent in the moment, but long term and without a way out. That spooks me greatly. I wanna be able to take care of myself if the safety net fails.

Aichmophobia or Belonephobia- Fear of needles. I used to suffer from this greatly because I had so many injections when I was a kid. These days I'm perfectly able to control it if I can close my eyes while they do it.

Virginitiphobia- Fear of Rape. I kinda react strongly to stories of people who have been raped. I cringe at the thought of what they must have been through.

Somniphobia- Fear of sleep. I resent going to sleep as it is boring and useless, and I have to turn off my brain.

Social Phobia- Fear of being negatively evaluated in social situations. Used to have that. Not so much anymore

Topophobia- Stagefright. Together with fear of failure and arachnophobia, my biggest one.

Chronophobia- Fear of time or clocks. Not so much fear..as a deep resentment and hate for them
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Dystichiphobia - fear of accidents(car); Not so much anymore, but it was such a big one, I figured I'd put it.
    I had two close friends die in one semester during my Junior year in HS. And then in college, two more close friends died in accidents, and it made it so much worse. It took me until I was 23 to get my license.
    I love driving now though, and drive long distances just to see where the roads take me.
    Thanataphobia - fear of death
    Spiders- Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia. The only long-standing phobia. I don't even like looking at them on the computer, but it's only the big, fat, juicy ones that creep me out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

I have:
    Of being severely criticized- Rhabdophobia.
    I already have very low self-esteem, I don't need another person to verify it.

The weirdest one on there (Do not have) Is:
    Peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth- Arachibutyrophobia.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    SEXY

I have these phobias, but all of them only to a small extend, no irrational phobia has ever stopped me from doing anything.

Rhabdophobia - fear of being severely criticized

Speaking in public- Glossophobia

Women, beautiful- Caligynephobia or Venstraphobia -> Don't have it any more, but may have had it when I was younger.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I think the only real phobia I have is arachnophobia. Spiders.

But also..
    Heliophobia - Sun or sunlight.
    Phengophobia - Sunshine or daylight.
    Eosophobia - Dawn or daylight.
    Staurophobia - Crosses or the crucifix.
    Alliumphobia - Garlic.
    Enochlophobia, Demophobia or Ochlophobia - Crowds or mobs.
    Taphephobia or Taphophobia - Buried alive.
    Kakorrhaphiophobia - Defeat.
    Arsonphobia or Pyrophobia - Fire.
    Eisoptrophobia - Mirrors or seeing oneself in a mirror.
    Hierophobia - Sacred things or priests.

Not to forget,
    Russophobia -Russians. Curse them.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

LOL @ the Russian hate..classic
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Fear of drowning. (I've done water sports my whole life in an effort to overcome this)
    Fear of being alone.
    Fear of letting my hair down (being vulnerable).

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am rather shocked at most of the answers given .. *Hands out the valium i brought on the black market* lol

I used to be scared of spiders but now i am single and my kids scream like little girls when they see them, i have to get the glass and remove them myself.
    Saying that though, there was a thread on here 'Should i kill this spider'. I wouldn't even view it, but my youngest did and the little bugger kept the page up and walked out the room so when i came to use the computer the bloody spider was looking at me. I had to get him to change the page. lol

That's it though.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe