User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FiSi

EARWINGS.

I once had an entire colony of them settled in my trousers (they had been drying outside after laundry). Dozens of the creepy beings were crawling out of my hems. I felt like I was in the middle of a low-budget horror film.

MBTI
    INXJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Warp View Post
    Deep-sea anglerfish. The teeth! The horror! The irrationality of it all! Their teeth are so damn big that it prevents them from closing their mouths without stabbing their own brains. Whenever I look at them I can't help but picture a mass of em latching onto my arms, legs, torso, etc. Makes me shiver and gag.

That and Great Cthulhu.
    “In his house at R’lyeh dead Cthulhu watis dreaming.”

Water bugs. Fortunately I don’t get that many of them, but whenever I see one of those things in my apartment I’m ready to start screaming. Spiders and centipedes I can handle, but not water bugs.

"The horror! The horror!"
    "Space was big, and the boys from Earth were awed despite themselves by the things they found there: but worse, their science was in a mess. Every race they met on their way through the Core had a star drive based on a different theory. All those theories worked, even when they ruled out one another’s basic assumptions. You could travel between the stars, it began to seem, by assuming anything.”

—M. John Harrison, “Light”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have a list:

1. All insects.

2. All arachnids.

3. Dogs (remind me of wolves).

4. Being trapped in some way, physical or abstract.

5. Being expected to react quickly, and suffering consequences as a result of failure.

6. Timed tests (although sometimes I do fine).

7. Breaking rules and suffering terrible consequences because of failing to understand how they apply to a particular action.

8. Sudden noises in quiet places.

MBTI
    JIxT

Wasting money. *shudders*
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    INFP

I forgot to add that I really cannot handle forms, or anything official that needs to be filled in, I start getting all panic attacky and I can't make sense of it. My parents has to confiscate my college application form when they saw me getting a biiit too close to the woodburning stove witb it...
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm afraid of wasting time!
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTP

I get all anxious and sickly feeling when I think too much about infection, disease, mutilation, poison, death, etc.

I mean, think about what a virus does inside of you! Gross.

Despite this, I take remarkably few efforts to prevent contraction of said afflictions.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    I get all anxious and sickly feeling when I think too much about infection, disease, mutilation, poison, death, etc.

I mean, think about what a virus does inside of you! Gross.

Despite this, I take remarkably few efforts to prevent contraction of said afflictions.
    Lol me too.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Warp View Post
    Deep-sea anglerfish. The teeth! The horror! The irrationality of it all! Their teeth are so damn big that it prevents them from closing their mouths without stabbing their own brains. Whenever I look at them I can't help but picture a mass of em latching onto my arms, legs, torso, etc. Makes me shiver and gag.

That and Great Cthulhu.
    Dude, those things are terrifying.

Fuck the ocean, for real.

I have a REALLY strange one. I'm even embarrassed to type it.

I have a phobia of religious supernatural phenomena. You know, statues coming to life, paintings becoming animated, apparitions, etc. It started in childhood when I had a series of nightmares about experiencing these things. I still get those nightmares, just not as often. I think it's curious and telling that dreams on this topic are nightmares...many people would find them joyful.

As a result, I absolutely cannot be alone in a church or any religious building with lots of statues, icons, or the like.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari