User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    No, I'm afraid I've never had a schizophrenic break before. And I'm pretty sure that is what 'Telepathy' really is, anyway, hearing voices that you think are from the people around you in your head.
    Knowing what other people are thinking and feeling does not always mean you're hearing voices. It's often just a sense or impression. I know plenty of mentally healthy people who experience this ability to sense what others are thinking and feeling, and they experience it in varied forms.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

+1

Telepathy is said to often express itself in visions, but auditory forms are not unheard of. Depends on the sense that is best developped, I've been told.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    Well for the highly empathic people ill give a telepathy lesson. I learned telepathy by looking into peoples eyes. Without even thinking i would look into the center dark part of there eye and fall into there consciousness like i was merging with it. Then i would see everything they were picturing in there mind and thinking and feeling. I usually picked people who were daydreaming and i could see there eyes well. I could usually see what they were picturing and it was always surprising when i picked it up because it showed me a aspect of there personality i would have never perceived if i wouldn't have looked into there mind. Its something you definitely learn through practice and it takes believing you can do it, that its a hidden talent that you just have to tap into. How i learned what i was seeing was right was when i picked random skeptics who were close to test it on and i shocked them pretty bad when i got what they were thinking/picturing right. I ended up stopping though because it was giving me a lot of negative attention in my small town due to rumors. People practically started to believe i was demon possesses or some weird #@%^. Maybe some of you can practice doing what i said and give me some of the results you get. It took me about 3-5 months of practice to become good at it.
    Hmm, this is interesting just because I have a hard time maintaining direct eye contact for more than a few seconds-Fi is shy. It makes me feel very exposed and overwhelmed.

I have found I can "guess" exceptionally well given just a few very minute bits of info. Often it is very wrong but often it can be correct. A person will do or say "A", and then I think "B". They will ask "how they hell did you know that?"

I have no idea, it just bubbled up. Maybe-It's like I can take little peices of everything I have learned about them from the past and store in a subconcious library. All of these peices must be stored subconciously. I dont do it on purpose-Ne just makes them stick to me like fuzzy shit sticks to velco. I create big balls of fuzzy-gooey-people-information. Then when presented with a new problem concerning that person, I can reassemble all of those fuzzy peices into a virtual "them" in my mind and predict what the answer might be...?

But this all happens in the goo, downstairs somewhere. The above is a possible explanation. Consciously, at the thinking level, I just "know" things sometimes...Ne pattern recognition/prediction of probibilities of the gooey "them" reconstruction??

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, the closest I've ever gotten to telepathy is saying a word or starting to hum a song that someone else was just thinking about. Does that count?
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Are you dissing fairies and mermaids now? :steam:
    sorryyy :rolli: I forgot you take that unicorn stuff seriously. If it makes you feel better you can call me crackpot.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I really don't want to know what's going on inside other people's heads any more than I already do. It would be so handy to be able to communicate telepathically, though.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    sorryyy :rolli: I forgot you take that unicorn stuff seriously. If it makes you feel better you can call me crackpot.
    Just joking about, sweety.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I used to be very telepathic back there on Betelgeuse, but since the dominant lifeform there were cars, I havent gotten telepathic with anything else yet on Earth .

To be serious: I too think its called empathy you're talking about. I got those feelings too, curiously it happened often when I was younger. So I think that maybe a troubled mind can be receptive to having your will imposed, so someone is merely reflecting what you want to hear. That's actually quite dangerous and you should watch what you are doing.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I once predicted future, that's similar, right ?
    it was like this.... i was 17.... in high school... I skipped school on Wednesday because we had Geography exam... so I stayed home... when I was 18 I used to fall in fuckin' depressions over night when I was home for one day... so out of being lonely home alone I would fall in some teen-depression, so I stayed home also on Thursday, ... which made me even more emo... so I stayed on Friday also home (i actually went out on thurstday but still couldn't go to school, and learn..so I skipped also Friday exam)... anyway, Saturday morning... I woke up round 9 a.m., ... I felt very weird. I sat in dinning room with books... felt kinda... most positive in my life ever. Like some force. Spirit. (I'm not religious!!!!).. so I was like VERY positive... so I called my 2 best friends, in morning with weird wacko "Good morning, I just want to tell you I'm so happy now, I just figured out I have everything I need, so I should use it and stop whining over anything. Life is so beautiful! :enthusiastic:!" they were like "oh?? ok, can I go back to sleep now ?" ... so I felt so good, for 1 hour... then I felt very very sure that something extremely bad will hapen that day., it was very weird feeling...but it was very deep and I was very sure in it. (i NEVER have those, never was paranoid,negative about such things, never even thought bout such stuff before)... and after 1,5 hour of reading Geography with feeling it cant stay this good.... my mom got home... I didn't know even where she was. So she called my sister and me to come and sit, ... and told us (we didn't even know before then my father was sick for real) she was talking to doctor now who told her my dad has cancer and will die in 6 months.
    so it all happened within 1,5-2 hours. It was more than 4 yrs ago, but i still curse that day, of course.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That's telekenesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ^^No that would be telekinesis.
    My bad, yeah, I've heard of telekinesis, but I got the words mixed up.