User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I don't believe that I've ever experienced telepathy. I can sense feelings, sometimes from distances. I know odd things. When my friend was pregnant with her second child, she kept calling the baby "he." I said, "Why do you say 'he'?" She said that she called all babies "he" before they were born. I said, "This baby is your daughter." And she was. When my friend was pregnant with her third child, she called the baby "he," and I didn't say anything because I know that the baby was a boy. And , sure enough, she had a son.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    yes, with people I'm extremely close to. but more empath than telepath. I pick up on feelings, that's the only way I know how to explain it. And sometimes I sense that something is happening/will happen in weird, vague ways.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Interesting. Did you lose your ability around the same time you started taking medication for schizophrenia?
    Fixed
    Your pretty funny but your humor doesn't change the fact it actually happened and was accurate.

Ill tell a scenario i did with a skeptic once. I had a person who didn't believe me test to see if i could genuinely do it. What happened was i had him sit down and think about something he experienced but i didn't know about. I looked into his eyes and then what he was thinking came to me like a vision i saw him looking at a girl and had the sense he just came from the bathroom and this girl he liked was walking down the hallway toward him. I could tell by the way he was examining her that he had a major crush on her. So i said exactly every detail of what i experienced he was thinking and when i barely even started he got all shocked and was like oh wow backing up. He never questioned my ability or talked bad about me after that he was fully supportive of it.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Don't bother trying to explain it to the skeptics, they don't want to understand or even entertain the idea. These types of things are often thrown in with fairies and mermaids in the mainstream community.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tj5M9sxZqM"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tj5M9sxZqM"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
    I'm actually adept at telekinesis if you want to see me in action send PM (OP ONLY)
    What first got me thinking about TK seriously was the invention called the Egely Wheel. AKA the Vitality Meter.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af-4tZECBZg"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af-4tZECBZg"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

and I've also done warm forming once, ever. but I took a photo of the fork I bent, of course it isn't going to convince a skeptic that it wasn't physically bent, but it is what it is. When it happened my hand felt warm, I placed the tip of my index finger on the fork and it bent over feeling like it was made of butter.

YouTube - An experiment of true Psychokinesis.PART-1/3?????????? ??????
    This one is called a true experiment of psychokinesis, and they use a infrared camera when he is warm forming, you can obviously see he wasn't using physical force or trickery.
    As for the thoughtography, I have no clue I never heard of it until I saw this video, still pretty skeptical about that can't help it, yea yea you probably wouldn't expect someone like me to NOT believe in anything that seems insane by now. But he reportedly tried to produce photos from impossible angles and locations to prove it wasn't a trick.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    That's called intuition; there's nothing telepathic about it.
    Intuition doesn't involve seeing what other people daydream about by looking in their eyes.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    Don't bother trying to explain it to the skeptics, they don't want to understand or even entertain the idea. These types of things are often thrown in with fairies and mermaids in the mainstream community.
    Are you dissing fairies and mermaids now? :steam:
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP

Yes, I often know what people are thinking and feeling, or immediately sense/know information about people and events that I don't recall being told. I used to consider it "prophetic," and post-Christianity I wondered if I was "psychic," but now I don't attribute any spirituality to it at all. It's just ... something that happens, and I try to use it to help people when I can. I don't understand it, and don't try to explain it. I just go with it, because it's usually accurate. I assume we are just super good at reading others' feelings and intentions, and also maybe recalling bits of information we don't remember we've previously picked up.

Sometimes I have to work to ignore it or shut it off, though. It's exhausting. I often go into the grocery store with my ipod to purposely shut out people and their feelings.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i have actually...not in any big deal sort of way but i used to make my dad play the guess what i'm thinking game...with cards and was right a lot. and have a few dreadful phone calls out of the blue and knew exactly what they were.

so...just things like that...like knowing what someone was about to say...even if it was unexpected...like when is your birthday? and thinking in my head that they would say january and then they would...so....totally not big deal things...but yeah lil bit.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

No, I'm afraid I've never had a schizophrenic break before. And I'm pretty sure that is what 'Telepathy' really is, anyway, hearing voices that you think are from the people around you in your head.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea I have experienced this type of thing before but not to this extent probably because I have never devoted much time or attention to it. I find it fascinating though! Excellent skill to have no matter what you want to label it as... Yes even schizophrenia Ed LOLOLOL.... Weren't like loads of geniuses crazy and stuff.... Not calling you crazy though!!!!!!!!! Interresting post!!! And the telekin stuff sounds awesome.. I had a really strange experience with this the other day!! It was weird ... but am going to stop now before the rationality police come for me
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

pm me the details wild...i love that sort of thing...and never cared much about rationality.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison