• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you a "Difficult Person"?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
The only ones I could see myself fitting into are the know-it-all, the complainer, and unresponsive. Mostly the complainer, though- to my shame.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Sometimes I find myself wanting to Sherman Tank those pseudo-know-it-alls.. Try to engage in a conversation with one of them. If you just say one sentence, or even half, you can't get away without them trying to "Well you know.. or hum well but, well actually you..." with anything you say.

I'm thinking, "I'd really :heart: to just :girlfight: that person's face."

I think we can be any of these, given the environment/people, when we're at our best or worst (shadow functions).

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I mostly fall into Unresponsive, although maybe with a dash of Sniper. ;)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Exploder and Unresponsive fit me quite well at times :laugh:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
-I'm so difficult, I ask people to state the number of atoms they've walked on during the last microsoceond

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am not a difficult person at all... unless you stand in my way.

Then I become very difficult.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Hey guys,

Victor was unavailable for comment so he sent his thoughts on this topic through me.

He wanted you all to know that you're delusional children with zero emotional depth and big holes where your souls oughtta be...

Where's your scientific proof that Sherman Tanks exist???????? CLEARLY THIS SYSTEM IS USELESS

I see I see..

So Victor is a sniper...

very interesting...

no. It means he's unresponsive at the moment:)

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I definitely qualify for "Know-it-all Expert" with the occasional bout of "Sherman Tank".

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I might be a little bit 'think they know it all'. I don't fit any of the others.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unresponsive negativist, leaning more toward negativist.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unresponsive and negativist.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Super-agreeables

Try to please everyone by doing what is asked while sometimes feeling put upon. Over-commit so much that they perform poorly. Use humor to reveal issues.

Positive intent: "Get along"

Indecisives

Avoid making decisions for fear of harming a personal relationship. Hint or beat around the bush to remain honest. Try to postpone decisions until they are not necessary.

Positive intent: "Get along"

Unresponsives

Withdraw from others when frustrated. Stop talking although they appear angry. Wash hands of decision rather than try to influence it. Don't like to rush into action without understanding the background and the details of a project.

Positive intent: "Get it right"

Complainers

Whine and speak in generalizations about problems. Focus on problems, not solutions. Believe someone else should fix the problem.

Positive intent: "Get it right"

these would be mine lol.