User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    For intellectual debate or drunken escapades?

Actually lets do both.
    That's totally Alpha, you can see why we're on top. This is what makes socionics good
    5 3 9

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Actually why implies the greek letter Alpha actually being on the top ? I mean in the number system a grade of 1 is better than a grade of 6 in school, but 10 million bucks are better than 1 buck.

With that said the omega particle from startrek, with omega being the last letter in the alphabet, is prolly the most complex, pure and harmonical element ever discovered. So highly unstable that it will explode in nanoseconds, destroying everything in its reach and damaging subspace irrevocably.

Doesn't that mean in the context that the Alpha particle would be the dumbest of em all ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Yes ! And someone say again ESFJs dont got the spirit !
    We have the spirit, some just don't give us a chance and quickly write us off. More fool them.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    That's totally Alpha, you can see why we're on top. This is what makes socionics good
    I love socionic's. Not only does EIE sound better than ESFJ, but i also on top for once.

Doesn't that mean in the context that the Alpha particle would be the dumbest of em all ?

That is irrelevant. Let us enjoy our moment.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    That is irrelevant. Let us enjoy our moment.
    ok boss, I go get the Olive for the belly button

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

So then the alpha male of the pack is actually the least dominant wolf? It wouldn't make any sense to call it the omega wolf (although that actually sounds kind of cool). There would have had to have been 23 prior wolves before hand, half the packs don't even get to that size. Alpha always comes first, you never cheer someone who came 24th in the olympics, in most events, there is rarely ever more than about 10 athletes competing. The alpha particle is the most ionizing particle around, the only reason it doesn't kill anyone is because they don't make it very far (ie. conversations move on quickly). But that means that nobody gets hurt. I think you'll find that more bitching and killing goes on in the beta and gamma Quadras, and the delta... well, they don't last very long and are just obtuse, nobody wants a delta baryon for breakfast. Alpha owns and you know it
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Alpha's SEI doesn't translate to ISFJ very well in my experience, a lot of ISFJs that I know are Gamma (and a lot like me, since they're my identical). Every ISFP I've interacted with has been an SEI.

For some reason it seems more common for sensors to not change around their letters when translating, but nothing is definite translation wise, and you need to remember that.
    Yeah, I've studied it a bit and SEI fits best.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    So then the alpha male of the pack is actually the least dominant wolf? It wouldn't make any sense to call it the omega wolf (although that actually sounds kind of cool). There would have had to have been 23 prior wolves before hand, half the packs don't even get to that size. Alpha always comes first, you never cheer someone who came 24th in the olympics, in most events, there is rarely ever more than about 10 athletes competing. The alpha particle is the most ionizing particle around, the only reason it doesn't kill anyone is because they don't make it very far (ie. conversations move on quickly). But that means that nobody gets hurt. I think you'll find that more bitching and killing goes on in the beta and gamma Quadras, and the delta... well, they don't last very long and are just obtuse, nobody wants a delta baryon for breakfast. Alpha owns and you know it
    Then again the 24th element of the periodic table is Chromium. And I mean, who doesnt want that ? It's a necessity in daily life ! For example for new chromium rims for your car or for ... for ... for making the left half of your face looking more cool in public.

Chromium ! I tell you, not only the Omega but the Alpha aswell

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Then again the 24th element of the periodic table is Chromium. And I mean, who doesnt want that ? It's a necessity in daily life ! For example for new chromium rims for your car or for ... for ... for making the left half of your face looking more cool in public.

That sounds like Chrome... do they actually put Chromium in Chrome?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Hydrogen is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR more important than Chromium, we wouldn't have chromium if it wasn't for hydrogen. Chromium was 'invented' by fusion in the sun, fusion of stripped hydrogen atoms... blah blah blah *SUPER NOVA* ====> Chromium. Without hydrogen, chromium wouldn't exist.
    5 3 9