User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Hmmm, could be either in chemistry. I remember in Engineering I used to go from solving lab stuff and helping others understand it to making circuits look like smiley faces in a very short time. And once I went off track, more silliness normally followed. Also making graphs and stuff amusingly look like other things. If they were discussing hypercubes at the start there is a chance they were ENFPs. Though I used to have a close SFJ friend and either of us could devolve things into silliness.
    I can definitely see ENFPs fitting into this alpha category, I'm not so sure that it holds true. hmmm, which category were they supposed to be in...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If you wanna spot someone in your quadra, it's more of a feeling. I met a girl who is probably INTJ in MBTI, but I knew right off the bat that she was in gamma quadra and ILI because we have a similar attitude, and we're basically very similar in good ways but different in good ways. Since she's ILI that makes her my activation partner.

It's just something you have to train yourself to do. The way I did it was by interacting with people and knowing that they were in a certain quadra, and noticing the similarities in vibe and their attitude etc.

ENFP is in Delta.

As for Gamma, it's the NTJs, and ESFPs and ISFJs if you're talking MBTI (usually translates this way).

Alpha's SEI doesn't translate to ISFJ very well in my experience, a lot of ISFJs that I know are Gamma (and a lot like me, since they're my identical). Every ISFP I've interacted with has been an SEI.

For some reason it seems more common for sensors to not change around their letters when translating, but nothing is definite translation wise, and you need to remember that.

Now, if Costrin would finish the article on socionics he's supposed to be writing... we could clear all of this up. Be on the look out for our "Socionics for dummies" thread in the near future.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    If you wanna spot someone in your quadra, it's more of a feeling. I met a girl who is probably INTJ in MBTI, but I knew right off the bat that she was in gamma quadra and ILI because we have a similar attitude, and we're basically very similar in good ways but different in good ways. Since she's ILI that makes her my activation partner.

It's just something you have to train yourself to do. The way I did it was by interacting with people and knowing that they were in a certain quadra, and noticing the similarities in vibe and their attitude etc.

ENFP is in Delta.

As for Gamma, it's the NTJs, and ESFPs and ISFJs if you're talking MBTI (usually translates this way).

Alpha's SEI doesn't translate to ISFJ very well in my experience, a lot of ISFJs that I know are Gamma (and a lot like me, since they're my identical). Every ISFP I've interacted with has been an SEI.

For some reason it seems more common for sensors to not change around their letters when translating, but nothing is definite translation wise, and you need to remember that.

Now, if Costrin would finish the article on socionics he's supposed to be writing... we could clear all of this up. Be on the look out for our "Socionics for dummies" thread in the near future.
    Yeah, I know an INTJ that is exactly like this, he's the only guy I can talk to in physics and maths in a casual kind of way, full of jokes and hilariously outrageous ideas full of wit. I could talk the same with some other people, but it's generally far more serious and... well, boring, and I'm forced into controlling myself (although, it's different when I can manage to dominate a conversation). I'll certainly check out this article
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

King, does this describe your relationship with said INTJ very well? Mirror - Wikisocion

If so, he's an Alpha.

I'd say the main part of identifying quadra is realizing how the function in socionics manifest themselves in people. Like, for example, what having Se and Ti valued in someone do for them, versus Se and Ti disvalued. But to get started I'd say get well read up on the relationships in socionics, and identify people by using the rough MBTI idea you have (like, an INTJ is either ILI or LII, and those two people are in opposing quadras, so even then it should be obvious) and by using the relationships. From there you can think about "so, this person is in this quadra". From there you can see the similarities in people and such.

Personally I see how they effect me as a person to verify quadra. But since you disvalue Fi, my main way of doing things probably would be difficult for you. I'd say use that magic Ne to connect people to type and relationship in your head, and then using Fe determine how they effect the emotional atmosphere around you, or your basic surface mood. This should be easy, since as an ILE your hidden agenda/activation function is Fe, so it should be strong within you if you're just using it for purely hidden and personal use.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    In general, I think he would, he has a habit of igniting rebellion. But he doesn't participate in it, so you'll never know about it.

Forget about that, He is perfect, he goes by the name of entropie, you can put him down and take him away whenever you please.
    Eck is like the perfect slave master one can wish for. Sometimes at nights, when the full moon is up he comes after work into the barn and lies himself next to me. He says he likes it when the moonlight is reflected by the drieing sweat on my brawny body and after those special nights, he uses to make me those little gifts which are just kind and so thoughtful
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    King, does this describe your relationship with said INTJ very well? Mirror - Wikisocion

If so, he's an Alpha.

I'd say the main part of identifying quadra is realizing how the function in socionics manifest themselves in people. Like, for example, what having Se and Ti valued in someone do for them, versus Se and Ti disvalued. But to get started I'd say get well read up on the relationships in socionics, and identify people by using the rough MBTI idea you have (like, an INTJ is either ILI or LII, and those two people are in opposing quadras, so even then it should be obvious) and by using the relationships. From there you can think about "so, this person is in this quadra". From there you can see the similarities in people and such.

Personally I see how they effect me as a person to verify quadra. But since you disvalue Fi, my main way of doing things probably would be difficult for you. I'd say use that magic Ne to connect people to type and relationship in your head, and then using Fe determine how they effect the emotional atmosphere around you, or your basic surface mood. This should be easy, since as an ILE your hidden agenda/activation function is Fe, so it should be strong within you if you're just using it for purely hidden and personal use.
    Yup, that's exactly right. I know an INTP that is definitely not like this, he's probably more of an ILI, and the contrary relationships seem to hold (at first glance). It's far easier to determine socionics types than MBTI.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Eck is like the perfect slave master one can wish for. Sometimes at nights, when the full moon is up he comes after work into the barn and lies himself next to me. He says he likes it when the moonlight is reflected by the drieing sweat on my brawny body and after those special nights, he uses to make me those little gifts which are just kind and so thoughtful
    I guess I will never be taught to be a clever young paddawan (or whatever it was) now that you have found a nice slave master. I'll deal with the finances
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Alphas
    --------
    ILE - Intuitive Logical Extrovert - Ne Ti - ENTp
    SEI - Sensing Ethical Introvert - Si Fe - ISFj
    ESE - Ethical Sensing Extrovert - Fe Si - ESFj
    LII - Logical Intuitive Introvert - Ti Ne - INTp

It's actually interesting reading. I'd never though to group NTPs and SFJs before.
    Actually after reading the link. I would say that does make sense. I thoroughly enjoy challanging views and it is NT's that don't take me to serious so the ideas bounce back and forth. You also don't have to get competitive with me and have to come to some sort of conclusion. I am open minded enough to see other perspectives and not looking for resolutions.
    It is seen for exactly what it is. Just ideas and nothing more.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Actually after reading the link. I would say that does make sense. I thoroughly enjoy challanging views and it is NT's that don't take me to serious so the ideas bounce back and forth. You also don't have to get competitive with me and have to come to some sort of conclusion. I am open minded enough to see other perspectives and not looking for resolutions.
    It is seen for exactly what it is. Just ideas and nothing more.
    You you want to join Eck and me in the barn at nights ?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You you want to join Eck and me in the barn at nights ?
    For intellectual debate or drunken escapades?

Actually lets do both.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yes ! And someone say again ESFJs dont got the spirit !