User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I learned that I'm extremely thankful I'm self-employed.

YES!

MBTI
    ESFJ

I learned that i still like taking any kind of test and that i should possibly go into management.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I also learned what I already knew - that I like technical jobs that are not too hard. I also do not like stressful jobs at all, and I prefer to work alone.
    This. Also that I enjoy "doing" jobs, and *not* management or bureaucratic ones. Not much of a surprise .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Phantonym

I confirmed my previous understanding that I'd be OK doing any kind of job if I had to, regardless of how simple it was, as long as I can find a meaning and joy in it for the most part. And I also got a confirmation that I'd rather not work at all if I had any choice in it

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

My girlfriend is in pains to find a job quickly right now. Sad she hates the lowest level of jobs just as much as anyone in here.. it's a tough impairment not being able to enter jobs that are actually available Ok, she's ready to take some of those jobs. That's still something. If she had more time, she could choose carefully.. but that's not so.

How could people learn to tolerate things they hate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    My girlfriend is in pains to find a job quickly right now. Sad she hates the lowest level of jobs just as much as anyone in here.. it's a tough impairment not being able to enter jobs that are actually available Ok, she's ready to take some of those jobs. That's still something. If she had more time, she could choose carefully.. but that's not so.

How could people learn to tolerate things they hate?
    I was promoted at work. I hated my new job. I just told myself in the October, give it to December. Come December, i told myself, give it to February. Come February i told myself give it to April. April came and i had forgotten about it and just got on with the job.
    My job was tedious and repetitive but it was the people i worked with that made it more bearable. Oh and how we laughed so hard some days (esp when i would bring in donuts and we would be bouncing from the sugar rush at 9am, happy days)
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    ETA: Shit
    i first read that as 'EAT: Shit'