• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Nature of Emotions

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Whoa. That is really interesting.

I wanna read more about that.

And the diagram is HAWT.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Oddly enough I agree with Wonka, that is a hot diagram...I kind of love charts, especially for categorizing non-tangible things.

Yeah yeah, I like it.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
It's interesting though, in that I would never have thought to put fear-related emotions between "awe" and "submission". I certainly think some fear could be put there, but I always viewed fear as a reactive emotion, not one that implied submission.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shameless bump.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Intresting that the author let the axis of boredom lead to loathing. That explains the bourgeois of my hometown. When they are young they always cpomplain about how bored they are and when they get older they become loathing everyone and anything.

Cool diagram