• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the most important personality attribute to have?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
In the real world?

I'm gonna be very broad with these... Just pick the most important personality attribute, and you can explain your choice.

ambition, kindness, diligence, humility, so on and so forth, etc.

So what is the most important attribute?

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
There is not one single important attribute. Everyone is different and it takes a lot of different people doing different things to make the world tick.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes I think it's the ability not to take anything too seriously.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Owning a sniper rifle but refraining from getting up on the roof with it.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely "forbearance," at least.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ability to be yourself as an asset and not a liability

heart

heart on fire
I'm sure I will regret telling this. My weakness maybe my mouth. Name one obvious ENTJ from history? I think pretty much everyone would agree George Washington was a great man. But he was also quite selfish. One time he sent his top general, Nathaniel Green, on a wild goose chase while he has his way with his wife at a party. A little bit of selfishness might a price worth paying--only history can say for sure. Each type has their strengths and weaknesses--doesn't mean people have to like the weaknesses.

Hamilton ENTJ, Washington ESTJ.

General comment: For a view into how Washington really treated his army, read George Washington's Enforcers: Policing the Continental Army by Professor Emeritus Harry M. Ward

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you're saying we should emulate George Washington? Who could disagree? A child of four knows this!

(kidding kidding kidding)

cinema

Confidence in your ability to perform in different areas of your in your life. It is usually easier for a confident person to develop other positive traits.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
love...yourself and others :p i'm aware how christian this sounds haha

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj