User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

[QUOTE=Santtu;779005]8 hour day.

Hiring new people, promoting occupational development and well-being in the work

i would take too long hiring people, don't know what occupational develpment means, but i could be good at developing wellbeing in the workplace

Deciding on the company's purchasing contracts, inventory and storage

purchasing contracts, no; inventory and storage, yes, i could do this well

Directing the technical research development program in a space technology corporation

absolutely not

Planning, coordinating and controlling the efficiency of building airplane parts

i'd rather die in a plane crash

Overseeing the marketing, production and personel as the head of a building company

no

Overseeing a team of construction engineers at the construction site of a large bridge

maybe if i took a major in engineering

Leading the creative development of a fantasy RPG game and managing a team of artists

no

Improving border security by detecting smuggling and illegal immigration as the head of a customs office

most defintiely

I didn't have the time to research this one so well, so excuse me if there are gross errors of fact.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Hiring new people, promoting occupational development and well-being in the work I'm not a people person, but I would put mbti to good use.

Deciding on the company's purchasing contracts, inventory and storage pretty easy, but I'd get bored.

Directing the technical research development program in a space technology corporation hmmm

Planning, coordinating and controlling the efficiency of building airplane parts sounds a little fun. innovation always is.

Overseeing the marketing, production and personel as the head of a building company sounds fun I can sit at my desk and drink all day.

Overseeing a team of construction engineers at the construction site of a large bridge nah, more likely to shun the bridge and work on creating flying vehicles.

Leading the creative development of a fantasy RPG game and managing a team of artists sounds decent.

Improving border security by detecting smuggling and illegal immigration as the head of a customs office not my cup of tea.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Hiring new people, promoting occupational development and well-being in the work
    Hiring new people is difficult, everyone's lying, everyone's biased, trying to pick something that's best for the company (and this can often lead to sexism/racism for shoehorning in minorities with less skill just because they look good publicly even if they're not the best choice...) and so on, I'd have too much guilt on all three aspects of these things because it enforces values which are not my own on people who also don't hold them.

Too much strategic level, not tactical. Beyond the scope of which I can grasp honestly.

Directing the technical research development program in a space technology corporation
    I'd be better suited ON the research team, not directing it. Managers just don't have the same skillset as the researchers. As a middlemanager though, trying to explain the concepts the research team has to higher management who's clueless and breaking down the technobabble into coherant thought could be probably done.

Planning, coordinating and controlling the efficiency of building airplane parts
    More planning! Funny how that goes with management as a whole >.> I'd suck here as much as I imagine the rest would be. Actually I'm going to skip ahead and check each of these rather than answer in turn now.

Overseeing the marketing, production and personel as the head of a building company
    Would suck at it.

Overseeing a team of construction engineers at the construction site of a large bridge
    Would suck at this too. I'm also afraid of heights.

Leading the creative development of a fantasy RPG game and managing a team of artists
    Some of this I could actually do due to a vast understanding of game mechanics as a whole and how they interact with one another. Managing a team of artists is alot harder to do though considering they're... ARTISTS, they like to draw whot they want, not whot yeu want them to. I'd be better on the artist side, than on the leading side.

Improving border security by detecting smuggling and illegal immigration as the head of a customs office
    I don't think I'd have even the remotest clue on where to start, especially due to the lack of a budget. Almost all the 'improvements' require... extra monies. Either for more workers, or more defenses, or equipment at checkpoints. I don't see myself being effective at all here.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

sorry if i already answered this...don't want to read all the posts and can't remember if i did

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    8 hour day.

yes

yes

no, not qualified

not qualified

don't like marketing much

yes but not qualified

no, video gamers are a breed i can't relate to very much. i like them but don't get 'into' it as much as they do. not qualified

never

I didn't have the time to research this one so well, so excuse me if there are gross errors of fact.

The whole series:

Part I, simple jobs
    Part II, skilled jobs
    Part III, associate professionals
    Part IV, experts
    Part V, managers

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes to the occupational development and well-being. I think I'd rather have someone else do the hiring.

Tolerable but not that exciting

Sounds interesting

Boring

No, sounds exhausting

No, don't like having to oversee people and I know zero about construction

Yes, sounds fun

No, I'm mostly in favor of more immigration and loosening border security, so this would go against my principles.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

This sounds like a good fit, though I'd need a source of guidance for a while at first when it came to hiring.

Tolerable.

Like for a lot of these jobs, I like the projects, but don't want to manage them. I want to contribute a smaller and more straightforward piece to the puzzle. I like having one simple detail that I can polish until it shines.

The stakes in this would be stressful, I imagine, but could be manageable if I was educated well in this.

Too many people to manage, and too many long-term considerations to bring home each day. Like I've said before, I want to be able to sleep when I get home.

Not qualified in the slightest. I can't imagine the details of what it would entail.

Can I be on the team instead of manage it?

I don't want to be involved in policing.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]