• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Poll: Passive-Aggressive Peacemaking or Abrasive Honesty?

Which is more irritating to you: Passive-Aggressive Peacemaking or Abrasive Honesty?

• Passive-Aggressive Peacemaking

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Abrasive Honesty

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I'm a fucking nitwit, so this poll is too vague for me/ I don't like either one

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

brianabanksy

Permabanned
If a person is in the wrong, and/or I don't know them, I will be hostile.
Those are the breaks.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Passive-Aggressive Peacemaking doesn't lead anywhere. I find it pathetic.
Abrasive honesty. A heart to heart conversation with transparent facts anytime. They won't need to be abrasive since I'm already harsh on myself.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Ideally, something in the middle. Honesty but respect. If having to choose between the two though, I'd rather have my feelings hurt than not know a thing. A problem cannot possibly be resolved if it isn't known.