User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Preventing, diagnosing and treating work-related illness and writing medical certificates
    I'd probably like this for a while. How long, I'm not sure.
    Teaching natural sciences in a private school and developing the best practices in education
    I'd love it, if nobody tried to talk to me after class.
    Developing ICT systems in the organization and participating in the creation of strategy
    Hmm... Maybe....
    Planning for marketing campaigns and applying marketing research to the marketing strategy
    Marketing isn't my field. My ads would appeal only to ITs.
    Evaluating and developing the company image, writing press releases and organizing press conferences
    Sheesh... Find an Extravert, don't call on me.
    Developing the use of land in a city, evaluating building projects and granting construction permits
    My god... I'm obsessed with making maps, but the granting of permits is out of my line of work.
    Researching the history and methods of acting and writing a textbook for drama students
    Hmm... I might like this!
    Programming the game AI of a first person shooter and coordinating with the game testers
    I'd probably like this quite a bit!
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Preventing, diagnosing and treating work-related illness and writing medical certificates
    Yay more sick people. And dealing with people who are making crap up. All yeu can do is test whot yeu know, but yeu're reliant on them admitting the truth. If they say "yes that hurt" ...yeu're stuck believing them. I don't have the ability to tell whether they're lying or not. Nor would I want to put up with this anyway.

Teaching natural sciences in a private school and developing the best practices in education
    Would be great! Except... kids don't want to learn for the most part, and there's strict rules of whot yeu have to teach and such... if I were doing it for one single day? LIkely substitute teacher so wouldn't truly have any clue whot the 'real' teacher wanted me to cover while they were gone. I'd have to research it and it wouldn't work -_-;

Developing ICT systems in the organization and participating in the creation of strategy
    I work on the tactical level, not the strategic. Would not do well here.

Planning for marketing campaigns and applying marketing research to the marketing strategy
    Yay more planning. Meh. And marketing? SEriously, the marketing devision? Everyone knows they're second only in evil to human resources. I'm evil, but I'm not THAT evil.

Evaluating and developing the company image, writing press releases and organizing press conferences
    Seriously,t he LAST thing yeu want is me writing press releases. Unless yeu want to piss off ALOT of people...

Developing the use of land in a city, evaluating building projects and granting construction permits
    May be interesting short term, but once again requires heavy planning. Bad position to put me in again.

Researching the history and methods of acting and writing a textbook for drama students
    Yay! I could do it, and would enjoy it, but it'd end up very rantish and hard to follow, so wouldn't be practically useful.

Programming the game AI of a first person shooter and coordinating with the game testers
    DREAM JOB. Seriously, AI design is my end goal in life. I'm not joking. Test, rewrite, retest, etc, it's a string of interesting challanages to overcome. FPS games for AI are kind of bland though, it's the RTS games where it's really interesting. FPS would be a good starting ground though. Would love doing this to death. It'd have it's slow parts, but it'd be quite enjoyable.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes to the prevention/diagnosis and treatment. No to the writing medical certificates. Sounds like boring paperwork.

I used to do this but in a public school setting. I enjoyed helping students but the grading and long hours of course prepping burned me out.

Not sure what this entails. What's an ICT system?

Marketing research would be interesting but not the campaigning part. I don't like the whole sales aspect.

Yes to evaluating/developing the company image. No to writing press releases and organizing press conferences.

No to granting permits, yes to the rest

Sounds interesting

I don't like shooter games but I think I would like programming in another capacity
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It sounds good on paper, but I don't think I understand much about all it would really entail. Tentative yes.

The development aspect and the teaching to a group would overwhelm and burn me out. I'd rather be a tutor.

I'm obviously unqualified because I don't know what this is.

I'd give it a chance.

Yes to evaluating/developing the company image. No to writing press releases and organizing press conferences.

I'd be responsible for a lot of lives and no such thing as agreement. The subject matter is dry to me, too. No, I'd rather be able to sleep when I go home.

The amount of research sounds overwhelming, but I could swing it. The subject is very interesting.

I have no interest in programming. I'd rather work on the design-oriented parts of the game.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]